We are looking for:
We are looking for an energetic, collaborative and business-oriented HR professional with strong experience in a business related HR generalist role in a dynamic multicultural environment. Your role is to drive business success by providing HR partnership and support to business managers and team leaders.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
In a trusted HR Business Partner role you
• Partner with business managers and team leaders providing expert HR knowledge and insight to support both strategic and operational decision making
• Support the organization in growing talents and leaders
• Coach leaders on people and organizational matters
• Execute development projects in collaboration with our business units
• Contribute to HR development initiatives together with your colleagues in our global HR team
To be successful in this role, you need to have
• Strong experience (+8 years) from having worked as an HR generalist managing a broad spectrum of HR disciplines in an international environment
• Strong knowledge of HR processes and best practices, e.g. recruitment, talent development, compensation & benefits management
• Proven track record for building strong professional relationships and credibility across all levels of the organization
• Proven track record of successfully facilitating change projects with excellent project management skills
• Strong interpersonal-, presentation-, facilitation-, negotiation- and communication skills
You are committed to develop continuous learning culture and coaching managers for excellent leadership. You need to be able to build strong partnerships and work collaboratively with line managers and HR colleagues. Your communication both in Finnish and English is fluent.
We offer you exciting business environment, very professional and collaborative global team and continuous learning & development opportunities. With us, you will get to work in a truly global company with the mission of providing observations for a better world. Our solutions contribute to societies and people’s lives in over 150 countries. We engage in activities that are designed to help ensure the long-term viability of the planet: our solutions save lives and help our customers manage their resources, energy, waste, chemicals and product yield more efficiently.
Interested? Submit your application including resume, cover letter and salary expectation by July 21.
Curious and want to know more? Contact Mari Heusala, EVP, Human Resources at +358 40 593 5951 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oikotien yrityssivu näyttää sinulle perustiedot työnantajasta, viimeisimmät uutiset yrityksistä ja Oikotiellä parhaillaan auki olevat yrityksen muut työpaikat.