HR Business Partner
Euroclear Finland is looking for a senior level
HR Business Partner
to be based in Kamppi, Helsinki.
As an HR Business Partner you will support the business in HR management processes, independently drive HR related development projects and streamline operations for increased efficiency. The key areas you need strong knowledge in are labor legislation and employee relations, change management, HRIS expertise and working within a global matrix organization.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the compliance of company practices with applicable legislation and market best practices.
- Systematically driving and developing our HR processes. This requires also a technical approach to HRIS and payroll systems and ability to streamline HR operations.
- Advising business on general HR issues such as employment lifecycle and compensation and benefits. Independently running recruitment, training, job rotation, onboarding and offboarding processes.
- Providing the organization support in HR processes and practices through training and internal communication.
- Reviewing and implementing Group policies and processes at local level to enable efficient delivery of HR services.
- 5+ years of HR Business Partner experience or similar
- Previous experience in independently designing and implementing processes and practices; benchmark of different environments and/or consultancy background is an advantage
- Proven knowledge of employment legislation and exposure to employee relations, employment related agreements and negotiations
- Good technical knowledge and experience as an HR generalist with a proven track record of developing and delivering value-added HR solutions
- Ability to work in a fast pace international and multicultural environment
- Good people skills combined with ability to articulate your perspective
- Experience in organizational changes and cooperation with service providers are an advantage
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills in both Finnish and English
As a member of our HR & Corporate Services team, you will have three colleagues by your side and you get to be a part of a dynamic work environment. You will report directly to the Head of HR and Corporate Services. This is a new role in our organization and we offer the right candidate an exceptional opportunity to work at the very core of the Finnish financial market. Our office is located in central Helsinki, Kamppi, with excellent public transportation and other services.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and CV including salary request via www.jobs.euroclear.com on 25.4.2019 at the latest. We will review the applications and start interviewing during the application period, so don’t hesitate to apply quickly.
The standard security clearance according to the Security Clearance act 726/2014 and credit check will be conducted for the selected person as well as drug testing before commencement of the employment.
For more information please contact Head of HR and Corporate Services Maria Ljungeld, tel. +358 400 173 925 or via e-mail maria.ljungeld(at)euroclear.eu.