HR Business Partner, Helsinki
Our HR organization provides services to all Valio businesses. We are a team of skilled professionals, with a strong drive to support our business and deliver high quality HR processes.
We are now looking for a missing piece to our puzzle to join our HR management team: HR Business Partner for our business units, R&D and sales organizations. If your heart beats to business-oriented HR work and you think that the success of a company depends on it’s people and how well they work together, please join our team!
As a business partner, you will support the organization’s success by
- Ensuring right talents in right positions and supporting in recruitments
- Recognizing capability and resourcing needs in your organizations based on Valio strategy, and supporting in the long-term and short-term organization development
- Identifying needs for trainings and people development initiatives and building the content together with our people development team
- Supporting the managers in performance management process
- Ensuring and supporting the implementation of our key HR processes
- Actively supporting in change management
You will enjoy working with us, if you see the big picture, but are always searching for ways to find quick-to-implement pragmatic solutions to problems. As our business is fast paced, you will need to be able to think on your feet and provide support based on your strong experience in the field of HR. You are skilled in working in matrix and you are keen to find understanding even in difficult topics. As a colleague, you create an atmosphere of positive drive and trust. A quirky sense of humor will be considered a plus!
The following elements will help you in your role:
- Clear track record from a HR business partner role in an international business
- Experience in and passion for leading change initiatives and resilience in challenges
- Analytical problem-solving skills and strong project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills, i.e. ability to influence and facilitate discussion and decision making both at individual employee and at senior management level
- Fluent Finnish and English both verbally and in writing
As we are a relatively small HR team, you will have the opportunity to roll up your sleeves and work together with your colleagues, developing all of our HR processes together. In addition to competitive salary and benefits, we offer you meaningful work in a team filled with skilled and supportive colleagues. Are you the team member we are looking for?
For more information about the position, contact Marianne Tammela, Senior Vice President, HR, on July 13th at 10-11, on July 16th at 10-11 or on August 3rd on 15-16. More information about us: www.valio.fi
Please send your application, including your salary request and CV, by August 9th 2020 through the application link. You don’t need to wait until the last minute, as we will start interviewing candidates already during the application process.
Valio works to make life better. Our innovative community develops and makes nutritious and highly popular food products. Our roots are set deep in Finland and our products are sold in up to 60 countries. We are Finland’s largest exporter in the food industry. We foster accountability in our work, and, together with our partners, we aim to make our milk production carbon neutral by 2035.
We are a company owned by Finnish dairy farm entrepreneurs. Valio employs more than 4,000 professionals in different sectors around the world, such as dairy personnel, engineers and sales professionals. It is important to us that every member of the Valio team can develop in their work and has the means to do so.
Hakusanat: Työpaikat HR