We are looking for a human resources professional for a year and a half temporary position to join our HR team. The position will be located in Espoo.
HR Business Partner
YOUR TASK AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Your role is to drive business success by providing HR partnership and support to divisions and functions in our Espoo site.
• You will serve as the point of contact in all HR related matters and ensure coordination with relevant parties that decisions are in alignment with our overall Finnish HR policies and practice.
• You will be responsible of managing a wide range of HR issues such as recruitment, employment relationship issues and administration tasks in close cooperation with both internal and external stakeholders including your colleagues in the main Finnish HR organization, which is based in Turku.
• Collaboration with HR professionals across our Nordic country group is an essential part of your work as well.
WHO YOU ARE
• We expect you to have a relevant academic degree and min 3 years of broad experience within the HR areas mentioned.
• As part of our international organization, you will need to communicate fluently in both English and Finnish. Since Espoo is the main office for our Corporate Center functions for Bayer Nordic, any additional Scandinavian/Baltic languages would be an advantage.
• We expect you to have good consulting, negotiation and organization skills as well as being able to drive own initiatives and not least a genuine interest in working with people.
• We appreciate any earlier experience working within an international group covering different businesses and value willingness to learn and determination to continuously develop your own field of work.
For more information about the position, please contact HR Business Partner Finland Markku Eloranta on Friday 5th July or Tuesday 30th July during 10-11 at tel. 040 572 580.
Please send your application by Sunday 4th August 2019.
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the fields of health care and agriculture. As an innovation company, it sets trends in research-intensive areas. Bayer’s products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. Finland is a base for global pharmaceutical production, research & development and worldwide clinical trials. In Finland, Bayer employs about 850 people, located in Espoo and Turku. At Bayer, you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.