Do you wish to be a part of a team that creates smart, safe and smooth future?
We are looking for
If you have a genuine interest in Human Resources, join our team at Teleste headquarters!
To strengthen Teleste HR function, we are now looking for an HR Assistant to join our team in Kaarina, Turku area. You will support Teleste HR professionals globally in tasks related to a number of different areas of Human Resources.
As Teleste HR Assistant you will
- Process payroll and benefits in co-operation with the business
- Maintain up-to-date HR master data and create reports to support decision-making
- Participate in recruitment processes
- Assist with day to day HR operations
- Support in HR initiatives and development projects
To succeed in this role, you need to have
- A true passion and enthusiasm for modern HR
- Proactive and can-do team player attitude
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Good written and spoken skills in English and Finnish
- Human Resources related studies (University or Applied Sciences studies are considered a plus)
- Work experience as an HR assistant or relevant HR/administrative position
- Payroll and recruitment experience is considered a plus
We offer you an excellent opportunity to join an HR team in an international technology company, which is the European leader in its industry. As our HR Assistant, you will be able to grow in your role and develop your professional skills. The position is fixed term and full-time.
Please fill in your application on our website www.teleste.com/career-opportunities latest on 8.3.2020. We will be reviewing the applications as they arrive, and the position will be filled as soon as the right candidate has been found.
For more information about the position, please contact Senior Vice President – People & Competence Tuomas Vanne, on 5.3. at 11-12, tel. 02-2605611