International Vapo Group HR team welcomes the
to join the team and to develop our internal HR processes. In this role you will produce, analyze, and develop critical HR data to Group management teams, act as a compensation and benefits expert, and develop further efficient and lean HR practices in agreed processes. You will work in close collaboration with our Chief HR officer, HR Business Partners and Specialists in our team, and of course, with managers and employees in different parts or our company. You will report to HR Manager, Finland. The location is either in Vantaa or Jyväskylä.
• Responsibility of HR system and related process development as an HR system Superuser
• Coordinate Group level compensation and benefits processes; support in planning and executing benefit programs, and Group level analysis and reporting
• Develop and coordinate effective HR KPI reporting and analytics to Business and Group management and HR Team
• Participate in planning and execution of Vapo Group’s people strategy and long-term goals supporting line managers in employee life cycle processes
• Communication of HR related topics to line managers and all personnel within the scope own area of expertise
• You will work as a project manager is some small or mid-size projects within own expertise area and collaborate with internal and external partners and service providers.
Experience and skills:
• Level of education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree level; Economics and business administration/HR/ICT
• Languages: Must have Finnish, English; Appreciated Swedish, Estonian, Dutch, German, Spain
• Required work experience at least 2 years HR and/or ICT experience
• Excellent Excel skills, experience in HR systems, HR administration and project management.
• Service orientation and attention to detail are natural part of everything you do. You are a team player who is able to collaborate and communicate at all levels of the organization.
Our values are: Focus on customer success, achieving together, Courage to renew and Trust through respect.
If they resonate with you and you would like to know more concerning this position, please contact Marjo Lalli (mobile +358 40 193 9022 or email Marjo.email@example.com).
Please send your application and CV latest on 18th of April 2021 via vapo.com/rekrytointi - Avoimet työpaikat.