HKScan Finland Oy
HR function strives to ensure HKScan’s competitiveness and wellbeing of organization by designing and managing processes, practices and policies which transfer strategy into employees’ behavior, and by promoting good leadership and management practices. Group HR team at HKScan provides HR expertise, tools and services group wide.
As a HR Analyst your primary focus will be on the development and implementation of analytics and reporting of our workforce data. You work as a member of a small team in global HR and you collaborate closely with HR colleagues in countries and stakeholders from other functions. The role is temporary until end of September 2021.
Your main responsibilities:
- Manage and analyse workforce data to generate meaningful business insights; play an important role in analysing and providing data for strategic workforce planning and decisions, talent analytics and employee engagement initiatives.
- Build tools (reports, templates, dashboards, metrics) to bring our workforce insights to our leaders to drive actions from workforce data and insights
- HR reporting; Collect, consolidate and analyse HR data. Plan, create and run reports, graphs and charts to support business and HR.
- Plan and develop workforce data management, reporting and analytics processes and tools on group level; act as owner of global HR reporting definitions.
- Participate in HR system projects, development and support data integrity.
- Provide advisory services for stakeholders when discussing requirements and improvements in workforce analytics and reporting.
What we expect from you:
- Relevant experience required: 3+ years
- Understanding of key HR indicators and ability to collect, report and analyze workforce data.
- Strong data and analytical skills. Accurate with details and exhibit creative problem-solving skills. Enjoy working with numbers and complex data sheets, along with convincing presenting skills.
- Experience in Successfactors is highly appreciated, advanced proficiency with Excel and other office tools is required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Finnish.
- Ambitious, proactive and hands-on working attitude, team player.
- Quick learning ability and ability to work independently.
What you can expect from us:
We are an employee-focused organisation and that means we believe we perform our best when we collaborate with one another. Our Leaders know that they are not sole vessels of wisdom; we learn and grow from one another together. When working at HKScan expect to be challenged and be prepared to challenge us.
We are a smoke-free working community. Please note, that we expect from the selected person an approved health check, which may include a drug test.
Please notice that we start handling applications already during the application period.
Contact Person for this role: Sirpa Purhonen-Korjonen tel. +358 50 5941409 or email email@example.com
Contact period: 18.3 – 20.3 between 14.00- 15.00 and 23.3 – 25.3 between 13.00- 14.00 or you can leave a call back request.
Visit our website: www.hkscan.com
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact:
Tarja Laine, HR Manager +358 40 867 4440 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our small but cheerful team and apply now!
Please submit your application and CV with your salary request by 31.3.2020