HR & Administrative Assistant, Espoo
Medix Biochemica is a global and market-leading supplier to the IVD industry. Our innovative approach delivers commercially successful antibodies with pioneering antibody technology. Our wide product portfolio of bioreagents is well-known under the brand names MedixMAB™ Antibodies and MedixAntigens™. MedixMAB antibodies are in use in billions of diagnostic tests all around the world to ensure accurate diagnostic results.
The 2019 acquisition of Lee BioSolutions cemented our position as a global leader, and extended our offering to include high quality antigens, proteins and enzymes for a wide range of life science research and diagnostic applications through novel extraction methodologies and classical chromatography techniques.
Through our Actim® solution we are leaders in rapid testing of pregnancy complications. In addition to Women's Health, we partner with leading IVD companies to make Actim® an option for healthcare professionals who require accurate point-of care results within minutes for their patients with infectious diseases and gastrointestinal problems.
Our evolution and our focus on quality underpin our ambitions. Further innovation and development of our pipeline is planned along with acquisition of complementary business will ensure we deliver on our growth strategy: to be the trusted partner and #1 supplier to the IVD industry.
We are now looking for an HR & Administrative Assistant to join our energetic and professional HR team. Our office is located in Espoo. We offer you a permanent employment with a great team around you to make sure you succeed in this role.
- Taking care of the HR routines such as payroll, HR reporting, HR tools support (HRIS, assessment tool, employee survey tool, etc)
- Support HR Internal communication, through developing and maintaining HR pages in Intranet (Sharepoint)
- Support in developing and managing the employee survey
- Participating in developing the employee experience through various initiatives
- Supporting the recruitment process (posting job ads, coordinating interviews, contacting candidates…)
- Work time monitoring
- Up-date training register
- Assisting our staff with their daily issues (lunch vouchers, recreational benefits, etc)
- Office assistant and various administrative tasks
You might be the perfect addition to our team if you are
- a team player with capability to work also independently and proactively
- reliable and precise
- fluent in your communication at least in Finnish and in English (our team communicates in English)
- Great initiative & follow through skills
…and great if you also have
- at least basic knowledge of the Finnish employment law and HR processes
- open mind and eagerness to further your professional competences.
- Organizing skills with can do attitude
- High skills with office tools
We will offer you
- versatile tasks in an inspiring and international atmosphere
- support from a team of motivated and experienced People Professionals
- Talented colleagues with great, friendly and caring atmosphere
- Opportunity to work in the growth company, in diverse and global working environment
- Learning and development opportunities
- Competitive salary and wide range of benefits
Interested? Please apply by registering your CV in English through Manpower.fi by Wednesday November 4th.
For more information, feel free to contact Recuitment Consultant Suvi Väänänen, firstname.lastname@example.org +358401679091 or Recruitment Consultant Laura Parviainen email@example.com +358406310261.
With offices in 80 countries, Manpower is one of the largest contingent and permanent staffing firms globally, and the market leader in the Nordic and Baltic countries. In Finland we are one of the largest companies specializing in recruitment, temporary staffing and assessments. We help employers find competent and motivated professionals for interim and permanent positions at all organizational levels. We serve our clients and candidates across the nation.