HOWSPACE OY - PRE-SALES REPRESENTATIVE - HELSINKI
PRE-SALES REPRESENTATIVE – HELSINKI
Do you want to work for a fast-growing international B2B SaaS company? Our sales team in Finland is looking for a driven, self-directed salesperson to help us reach our ambitious goals.
You will work primarily with the fast-growing domestic incoming lead pool, qualifying leads, contacting leads and continuing the sales management process. You work in collaboration with the rest of the sales and customer relationship team to build our sales funnel and help customers with your expertise and excellent service attitude. You always work particularly closely with great colleagues in Helsinki and Toronto who specialize in the same area of expertise with you. We help other team members with their sales support needs and continue to improve the pre-sales process. You will continue to sell independently depending on your experience, interest and learning curve.
What Howspace offers to You:
- An organization with ambitious growth goals and great team spirit
- A culture that encourages learning, participation and transparency - everything from our vision, strategy, goals and working principles are co-created
- Amazing SaaS-product, an engaged domestic and international team and very happy customers
- A significant pool of domestic inbound leads, strong market position and awareness in Finland
- Flexibility in choosing when and where you work. The primary placement for this position is Helsinki or Jyväskylä - our current international locations are in Stockholm and Toronto
- Growth opportunities in Finland and/or internationally
What Howspace expects to you:
- Work experience and knowledge of B2B software/service sales
- Familiarity with lead qualification and nurturing
- Being a self-directed team player: We work as a team but independently and without hierarchy
- Being very organized in managing the prospecting process
- Being innovative and bringing up new ideas to continuously keep improving how we work
- Fluency in English and Finnish, both written and oral skills should be excellent as we will need you to work both with Finnish customers and operate in an international environment
- High comfort level with B2B software in general: Using them, selling them and adopting new tools and skills
- Growth mindset: interested in constantly learning new things - within the scope of your own expertise and beyond
Additional sources of advantage for you as an applicant:
- Experience in using HubSpot and/or similar systems
- Experience in doing business with enterprise and/or public sector in Finland
- Experience in consulting and/or training business, organizational development, learning
Are you interested? Would you see yourself part of Howspace team?
Please send your CV and application in PDF-form via our website by November 1st. Please add your salary expectations.
Further information from Monday 12th of October: Marjukka Nieminen +358 50 566 5612 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The start of employment will be as agreed.
(This recruitment is conducted by Helmitehdas Oy)