We are looking for a full-time House Manager for our client, a tech-entrepreneur family in the Helsinki area. The House Manager is responsible for overseeing the maintenance and upkeep of private properties and providing support in other everyday needs. The House Manager has an overall coordinating role supervising other staff and outside contractors. The primary responsibility is ensuring everything is according to a very high standard. The preferred start date is in spring 2021.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Ensuring that the households/estate and grounds are run smoothly and efficiently at all times
- Managing the technical maintenance of the properties, done by outsourced contractors
- Supervising and managing other staff members, about 5 people
- Organizing and liaising with outside service providers and suppliers
- Organizing family and household events
- Running errands and shopping
Your preferred profile
- 5 years of applicable work experience, e.g. working in properties or in commercial or hotel settings
- Management and leadership skills
- Upper level understanding and willingness to learn modern building technology
- Experience of negotiating and supervising multiple service providers
- Clean drivers licence
- Above and beyond attitude, flexible, discreet, and trustworthy
- A keen eye for details and a good capacity to adapt to any request or situation
- Problem-solving mindset and capability of managing multiple initiatives at once
- Hands-on attitude and readiness to do different unspecified tasks
- Finnish and English language skills
- Experience from an international environment (e.g. chalet manager) is highly appreciated
Benefits of working with us
- Diverse and interesting position, once in a lifetime opportunity
- Support for personal development and learning
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you see yourself in this position, please send your resume and application to us as soon as possible, the latest on 27th of November.
In case you have any questions, feel free to contact Consultant Manager Virpi Mäentaus (email@example.com) or Senior Consultant Janne Aho (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We look forward to receiving your application!
Experis™ on johto- ja asiantuntijatason rekrytointi- ja projektiratkaisuihin erikoistunut kansainvälinen yritys. Luomme uusia ura- ja kasvumahdollisuuksia osaaville yksilöille ja autamme asiakkaitamme saavuttamaan omat tavoitteensa nopeammin. Olemme erikoistuneet IT- ja insinöörialan sekä taloushallinnon, myynnin, markkinoinnin, viestinnän ja henkilöstöhallinnon osaamisalueisiin. Vuosittain etsimme asiakkaidemme avainpaikoille tuhansia alansa parhaita täsmä- ja erityisosaajia, esimiehiä ja johtajia. Experis on osa ManpowerGroupia.