We are now looking for
Hotel Operations Manager for a 10 months temporary position for the duration of a maternity leave.
Your tasks will include
• Taking responsibility of all hotel operations and keeping things up and running in three different Hellsten Hotels located in Espoo, Töölö and Katajanokka. Espoo being the main working location
• Helping your team of housekeeping, restaurant and front office supervisors to succeed in their roles and give them daily support and assistance in all areas needed
• Approving costs and checking invoices
• Various HR related responsibilities such as recruiting new staff, being the contact person to MaRa, operating the occupational health portal, sending salary reports to payroll and keeping track of holidays in each department
• Taking care of various maintenance issues
• Being the contact person to all the partners
• Taking part in the official inspections
What we are looking for in a candidate
• Preferably previous experience from above listed tasks
• Responsibility, accuracy and attention to detail
• Highly developed ability to communicate verbally and written in English as well as Finnish. Swedish language skills are a plus but not a must
• Hands-on and can-do attitude and excellent skills in collaboration and teamwork
• The ability to listen and give support to other team members
• Preferably previous background and knowledge from hotel industry
• Previous experience from working as a supervisor is a plus
• Experience from working with different nationalities
• Preferably previous knowledge of Mara collective agreement
Hellsten Hotels offers you a great family like team to support you in your position. We also offer a flexible position, monthly exercise benefits and good working environment as well as free car parking!
This is a true opportunity to be part of a growing company which provides you an excellent overview of the hospitality industry and its development.
If you feel that the above description matches well with you please apply, we would be happy to hear more from you! Please apply no later than 18th of October 2019. For more information please contact Barona Senior Consultant Kaisa Leskijärvi, +358 50 5747 189
Hellsten Hotels is a privately owned hotel group with hotels in Sweden and Finland. Hellsten Hotels consist of ten hotels and three of them are located in or near by Helsinki – Hellsten Helsinki Senate, Hellsten Helsinki Parliament and Hellsten Espoo. In Finland we have a team of 35 employees providing the best possible service to our guests. Wherever you are, when staying at Hellsten Hotels, you should feel at home.
Barona HR Solutions guides HR and administration professionals into new, exciting career paths. We employ HR and administration professionals into many different business sectors – from assistant positions all the way up to corporate management. We help professionals to keep up with the changing business life so that their skills and know-how best respond to the companies’ requirements in the furture. We want to help HR and administrations professionals to enjoy their careers and reaching their potential.
Barona helps you build a career to suit your personality. We will support you at the different stages of your career, both in Finland and abroad.