Hotel Operations Manager
We are now looking for
Hotel Operations Manager for a 10 months temporary position for the duration of a maternity leave.
Your tasks will include
• Taking responsibility of all hotel operations and keeping things up and running in three different Hellsten Hotels located in Espoo, Töölö and Katajanokka. Espoo being the main working location
• Helping your team of housekeeping, restaurant and front office supervisors to succeed in their roles and give them daily support and assistance in all areas needed
• Approving costs and checking invoices
• Various HR related responsibilities such as recruiting new staff, being the contact person to MaRa, operating the occupational health portal, sending salary reports to payroll and keeping track of holidays in each department
• Taking care of various maintenance issues
• Being the contact person to all the partners
• Taking part in the official inspections
What we are looking for in a candidate
• Preferably previous experience from above listed tasks
• Responsibility, accuracy and attention to detail
• Highly developed ability to communicate verbally and written in English as well as Finnish. Swedish language skills are a plus but not a must
• Hands-on and can-do attitude and excellent skills in collaboration and teamwork
• The ability to listen and give support to other team members
• Preferably previous background and knowledge from hotel industry
• Previous experience from working as a supervisor is a plus
• Experience from working with different nationalities
• Preferably previous knowledge of Mara collective agreement
Hellsten Hotels offers you a great family like team to support you in your position. We also offer a flexible position, monthly exercise benefits and good working environment as well as free car parking!
This is a true opportunity to be part of a growing company which provides you an excellent overview of the hospitality industry and its development.
If you feel that the above description matches well with you please apply, we would be happy to hear more from you! Please apply no later than 18th of October 2019. For more information please contact Barona Senior Consultant Kaisa Leskijärvi, +358 50 5747 189