Hospital Center Onboarding Manager
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will be recognized for your contribution and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Hospital Center Onboarding Manager.
The purpose of the Hospital Center Onboarding Manager role is to develop, coordinate and support implementation of the strategic business plan to train and certify new hospital treatment centers to be able to treat patients with the Novartis Oncology Cell & Gene products. In coordination with local country teams, educate hospital administration on the value proposition of CAR-T to gain access at hospital/site. Onboard and certify key staff within the account including HCPs, transplant coordinators, pharmacy and reimbursement leads to ensure that the centers are set-up to safely and efficiently treat patients with the therapy; coordinate with the Novartis apheresis team who will lead the onboarding of the apheresis and cell labs. Lead training plans for country customer facing teams, including CSMs and MSLs, ensuring alignment with local requirements and policies. The hospital Center Onboarding Manager must build strong relationships with local country teams and key centres stakeholders.
- Responsible for supporting the efficient and effective onboarding of key treatment centers across Region Europe by coordinating with regional teams and local medical, market access, apheresis, and center managers
- Contribute to effective creation and implementation of the onboarding plan through the onboarding team. Constantly improve the process to ensure efficiency gains
- Develop and implement onboarding training plans for local customer facing teams. Ensure continuous training program updates and onboarding training best practice sharing
- Coordinate appropriate training and education plans of all key stakeholders in hospital
- Support key onboarding events at centers, ensuring country deployment alignment of the onboarding model
- Support consistent roll-out of initial site training including product profile, logistics, communication plan and product ordering by coordinating with local team, apheresis team and customer service team ork closely with regional and local medical teams to coordinate activities and training curriculum, collaborate with customer service center on logistics onboarding of centers
- Work with local teams and hospital staff to ensure the CAR-T process is as effective and efficient as possible
- Identify key customer needs for being ready for a safe and effective administration of the CAR-T therapy to appropriate patients.
- Support local country teams in meetings with the hospital leadership to discuss the therapy financials and supports contract negotiations (if necessary) in coordination with local team
- Supports legal team and apheresis team in the negotiation of legal quality, supply, and consent agreements to the extent that it is required by those teams, and following proper training
- Work closely with regional and local leadership team on onboarding, order processing, share best practices to support the business objectives
- Possess in depth knowledge of the customer/marketplace, key dynamics and company policies as well as up to date knowledge of key competitors and their likely strategies
- Ensure that all the activities are according to Novartis Promotional Practices (NP4) and appropriately follow P3, country legislation, Pharmaceutical Industry Code & all internal regulations and processes
Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to address the evolving needs of patients worldwide. In Novartis Group we focus on three areas – innovative medicines (Pharmaceuticals & Oncology), eye care (Alcon) and generics (Sandoz). We have offices in all four Nordic countries and we are approximately 900 associates.
Our mission is to discover new ways to improve and extend people's lives. Our vision is to be a trusted leader in changing the practice of medicine. Corporate responsibility is central to how we run our business. We focus our CR work in two key areas: expanding access to healthcare and doing business responsibly.
As a global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Diversity and Inclusion
Each of us is different. At Novartis, we aspire to move beyond stereotypes, assumptions and bias to bring these differences together every day. To operate successfully as a global organization, it is essential that our people reflect the rich cultural, ethnic and gender diversity of our markets. Diversity of our workforce enhances customer insight and our ability to meet the needs of patients and other stakeholders. Retaining the most qualified talent adds value to our company, our customers, our employees, our shareholders, our suppliers and the communities in which we live and work.
Culture and Values
Novartis has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.
Our values and behaviors are:
Innovation - by experimenting and delivering solutions
Quality - by taking pride in doing ordinary things extraordinarily well
Collaboration - by championing high performing teams with diversity and inclusion
Performance - by prioritizing and making things happen with urgency
Courage - by speaking up, giving and receiving feedback
Integrity - by advocating and applying high ethical standards every day
Benefits of Working for Novartis:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Scheme for employees on all levels
- Pension & Insurance Scheme
- “Be Healthy” initiatives to promote associate health and prevent future health issues
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
The ideal candidate will have:
- University degree in Science and/or Medical or Business (Bachelor’s Degree Minimum)
- Minimum of 7 yrs customer facing role experience and/or leadership experience in healthcare English (fluent), with preferably one other major European language (German, French or Italian)
- Experience in one of the following areas 1) Key account management 2) medical device key sales/account management, 3) Medical or MSL manager experience, 4) sales management experience
- Candidates could be sourced from MSL, medical, marketing, and access functions as well as commercial
- It is fundamental for the candidate to have a demonstrated ability to engage on deeply medical topics with confidence while balancing a commercial mindset
- Project management demonstrated experience, with ability to manage several projects in parallel
- High level or learning agility and people agility
- Excellent ability to engage internal and external stakeholders at all levels with humility, good negotiator
- Strong communication (oral, written, and presentation) skills and ability to simply communicate complex concepts
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
We kindly ask you to apply with an English version of your CV and if shortlisted you can expect a call from an international number.
Business Unit: ONCOLOGY
Work Location: Stockholm
Company/Legal Entity: NOV SVERIGE SWE
Functional Area: Market Access
Job Type: Full Time
Employment: Type Regular
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1128579
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Espoo, Ulkomaat/Norja, Ulkomaat/Ruotsi, Ulkomaat/Tanska, Avoin