Honest Food Operations Manager
Foodora Finland is working together with our partner company Honest Food to develop new concept kitchens. Honest Food is currently looking for new Operations Managers.
Honest Food is Europe’s leading “Ghost Restaurant“ chain - parent company to the most beloved and successful food delivery brands on the continent and part of the Delivery Hero Group. All our virtual restaurant brands are developed specifically for delivery and can only be purchased through online platforms. Our family of digitally optimized partner restaurants prepare the food with the highest attention to detail to make sure that each household in every region can enjoy the perfect food delivery experience at any time.
Since the company’s foundation in 2017, we’ve worked hard to become one of Europe’s fastest growing companies in food tech. Whilst a lot has been achieved already, we are hungrier than ever to completely change the rules of global food delivery. We believe that highly motivated and talented people are the key to master our ambitious goals ahead. Join us now and take part in our exciting growth story.
To successfully launch and grow our business in Finland, we are hiring an Operations Managers who will maintain and develop our business by managing a portfolio of partner restaurants that deliver food to our customer base while meeting the highest operational standards.
What you will work on:
Negotiation and Onboarding
- Negotiation of new partnerships with a diverse range of restaurants
- Onboarding of new partner restaurants and their employees
- Continuous tracking and performance development of your portfolio of partner restaurants
- Manage short term incident tracking and long term development of your partner restaurants to achieve operational excellence
- Overlook our partner restaurants’ cash flow and supply chain - ensure an accurate receipt of payments and guarantee a strong ongoing food supply.
Process and Operational Standards
- Optimisation of our operational processes, menus and delivery areas to ensure perfect success of our partner restaurants
- Implement our brand-, hygiene- and process guidelines at our partner restaurants.
To be successful in this role, we expect:
- Operational background with sector knowledge ideally in the restaurant industry, or otherwise execution experience in a tech-enabled physical operation
- Hands-on growth mentality paired with a natural drive to achieve your goals
- Ability to be a self-starter and manage your own schedule
- Positive mindset, high level of empathy and ability to motivate our partner restaurants
- Structured approach and clear communication style in English and Finnish
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable in a KPI-driven environment
- Strong execution skills and not afraid to get hands dirty to achieve the company’s goals
- Strong plus if you have led restaurants in the past or any experience with franchise operations. Analogous experience in the catering or events sectors would also be considered positively.
What we will offer you:
- Revolutionize one of the rapidly developing industries and enrich food deliveries worldwide
- Opportunity to have real impact on the success story of the company and significantly shape one of the fastest growing consumer brand companies in food tech with massive public exposure
- An energetic, positive, self-managed work environment with a team culture that prizes excellence and commitment to our company mission
- High potential for personal growth and fast career development
Ready to become part of Honest Food Company? We are looking forward to meeting you!