We are now looking for talented and motivated people here in Cork to help our 3 million members find their dream holiday. At our international call centre in Cork, we take world-class care of our customers. We're looking for creative people who have a passion for travel, because our member's holidays mean the world to us.
If you are interested in joining a world class team and looking for an exciting challenge, then talk to us about our great opportunities in our Department.
- Pro-actively deal with inbound and outbound calls
- Achieve all personal targets and objectives through maximising all sales opportunities
- Motivated to earn competitive incentives by meeting personal and team sales targets
- Flexibility to work in a changing inbound and outbound sales environment offering existing members various holiday products, with a strong focus on switch-selling
- Ability to work in an exciting target driven sales environment as a part of a supportive and dynamic team
- Delivering a high level of service to our expanding member base through regular contact to create the holidays of their dreams
- Fluency in Finnish with a high proficiency in English is essential
- Must be results driven
- An ability to handle challenging sales situations
- Capability to multi-task
- Be an enthusiastic team player who learns fast in an upbeat energetic sales centre
- Good computer application skills is a must
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to project a positive attitude, comfort and confidence to all members
- Experience of working in a sales environment or call centre would be a distinct advantage, though not a necessity as full training will be provided
Salary & Benefits:
- €23,000* per year plus commission based on sales achieved above target
- 100% Health Insurance cover with LAYA plus 50% cover for cohabiting partner and any dependants under 18 years (or 21 years if in fulltime education)
- Pension Scheme - RCI contribute 7% of your pensionable salary per annum (starts after probation period is complete)
- Travel Benefits - 4 weeks free accommodation at any timeshare resort every year plus you get to bring family and friends with you free of charge
- Work/Life balance - no weekend or evening work
- Health & Wellbeing - regular onsite doctor, dentist, massage, beautician, personal banking
- Bike to Work and Bus Pass tax incentive schemes
- Organise and pay for the successful candidates flight to Ireland
- 10 nights’ accommodation in a city centre hotel
- Per Diem of €10 per day for first 30 days paid as a lump sum payment of €300 usually at the end of the 2nd week here (dependant on when an Irish bank account is up and running)
- 20kilo extra luggage – we will refund for the cost of up to 20 kilos of excess baggage on flight/s once a receipt is kept
With offices in 80 countries, Manpower is one of the largest contingent and permanent staffing firms globally, and the market leader in the Nordic and Baltic countries. In Finland we are one of the largest companies specializing in recruitment, temporary staffing and assessments. We help employers find competent and motivated professionals for interim and permanent positions at all organizational levels. We serve our clients and candidates across the nation. Manpower is an authorized private employment agency.
Manpower on maailman johtavia rekrytointi- ja henkilöstöalan yrityksiä. Vuosittain rekrytoimme kolme miljoonaa ihmistä vakinaisiin ja määräaikaisiin tehtäviin, ja tarjoamme kattavia henkilöstöalan palveluja. Manpowerilla on noin 3 600 toimistoa 80 maassa. Suomessa palvelemme asiakkaitamme ja hakijoitamme valtakunnallisesti aluetoimistojemme kautta. Manpower on auktorisoitu henkilöstöpalveluyritys. Olemme asiantuntijasi muuttuvassa työmaailmassa.