HESQ Systems Director
A Taste of Who We Are:
We serve the world’s most demanding fork. That means creating tastier lives for our customers, both today and tomorrow, while ensuring sustainability, quality and social responsibility in alignment with our Nordic heritage.
As a member of our family of over 7000 employees from diverse backgrounds, you are supported by inspiration, leadership and care to help bring this vision to life. We believe providing professional opportunities and development, encouraging innovation and enabling collaboration throughout the organization contributes to a rewarding and evolving working environment.
We lead the way in ensuring positive social and environmental impact. Our value chain extending from farm to fork, offers an extensive variety of professional opportunities, from ethical animal sourcing to innovative consumer marketing. With focus on the advancement, safety and health of our people, we empower you to fulfill the growing needs of the world’s most demanding fork.
In this role you will enable continuous improvement of Health & Safety of employees, Quality & Food Safety of our products and Safety of the Environment by designing, implementing and following systematic operating models to achieve synergies throughout the supply chain in all countries and factories.
Your main responsibilities:
- Create and develop a Group-wide HESQ management system
- Design and implement a Group-wide HESQ audit process
- Develop, implement and maintain Group Requirements and Guidance
- Standardization of HESQ reporting
- Training and guidance to land and factory organizations on HESQ issues in accordance with the HESQ Strategy
- Ensure customer and consumer satisfaction with product quality and safety, in conjunction with HESQ and production organizations in countries and factories
- Ensure regulatory and legal compliance of all countries and sites in close collaboration with local representatives of the organization in HESQ matters
You will report to VP HESQ and Your preferred location will be our Vantaa office
What we expect from you:
- You will need a university degree in Food Science or equivalent
- Experience required: 5+ years in the relevant management positions in the food sector (meat, fish, milk
- Lead an information system project at Group level
- To be able to work independently and you speak fluently English, other languages are valuable asset
What you can expect from us:
We are an employee-focused organisation and that means we believe we perform our best when we collaborate with one another. Our Leaders know that they are not sole vessels of wisdom; we learn and grow from one another together. When working at HKScan expect to be challenged and be prepared to challenge us.
Please note, that we expect from the selected person an approved health check, which may include a drug test.
We will start processing applications during application period
Contact Person for this role: Peter Haag tel. + 358 40 520 8334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact period: 21.1.2020 between 09-11 and 24.1.2020 between 12-14
Visit our website: www.hkscan.com
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact:
Tarja Laine, HR Manager +358 40 867 4440 or email@example.com
Please submit your application and CV with your salary request by 31.1.2020