Helpdesk with different language skills
Barona Eesti Oü
Greetings, you adventure-loving IT professional wanting to kick-start your career! Come to Estonia to gain experience! You’ll also get an opportunity to explore a new culture.
We’re searching for help desk professionals as regular employees for our customer’s help desk group in Tallinn.
On behalf of our international customer, we’re looking for help desk professionals for Tallinn’s help desk group as regular employees. The job is an excellent opportunity to get into the IT field, gain international experience and learn about a new culture.
As a support person you’ll advise customers over the phone and investigate IT problems. You’ll also receive, record and route service requests, analyse service events and document and maintain work instructions. Your employment contract will be made with an Estonian concern.
You’re the kind of person we’re looking for if you:
- have a cheery attitude and can communicate fluently in both English and Finnish or Swedish or Danish
- have experience of Windows workstation environments and MS Office products
- have customer service experience and the right attitude for customer service
- are genuinely interested in working with customers on help desk guidance tasks
- are quick to learn and take new things on board
- are willing to improve your professional skills
Many language skills are an advantage and according to the skills they have additional bonuses.
We can offer you a place where you have the opportunity to develop your skills and create your own success. In addition, you’ll get the support of skilled and inspiring team members.
All openings will be filled as soon as suitable applicants are found.
Edellytykset työnsaannille: English & Finnish, English and Swedish, English and Danish, Basic IT skills
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1130424
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 31.8.2018
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki