Health Economics & Outcomes Research Manager
Do you have a passion to work in the heart of our Pharmaceuticals business and transform patients' lives? We are now looking for a market access professional with the capacity and drive to create value solutions benefitting patients as
HEALTH ECONOMICS & OUTCOMES RESEARCH MANAGER
An excellent opportunity has opened for an experienced Health Economics & Outcomes Research professional to join Bayer. You will be responsible for health economic and real life evidence as well as respective strategies in support of patient access at Bayer Pharmaceuticals in Finland. The HEOR Manager contributes strategically and operationally and acts in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders. The role reports to the Head of Market Access
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as expert in health economic and real life data/evidence for the local organization.
- Drive and develop strategies and tactics for health economic analysis and be responsible for health economic models demonstrating the value of Bayer's brands. Lead cross functional teams and manage alliance partners in this role.
- Drive and develop strategies leading to the collection of epidemiological and real world data.
- Actively engage in cross functional brand teams for strategic and tactical planning.
- Develop health economic and real world evidence based value messaging.
- Monitor trends of government policies and regulations related to health technology assessment in Finland and Europe.
- Be responsible to prepare, produce, file and follow-up health economic dossiers.
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree in Business and/or Life Sciences (Health, Pharmacy, Health Economics, Epidemiology). Other related degrees in the health care sector are considered supportive.
- Several years of work experience in health economics and real world evidence.
- Knowledge of the organization, structures and decision making processes of payers, P&R and HTA authorities.
- Strong business and commercial drive.
- Experience in project management and product launches.
- Strong collaboration and networking skills as well as excellent organizational and prioritizing skills
- Ability to communicate complex health economic data in a clear and concise way.
- Fluent in Finnish and English.
- Ability to manage multiple projects involving complex processes and competing deadlines.
To be considered for this great opportunity, please submit your application by Monday October 19, 2020 at the latest via www.bayer.fi under "Meille töihin > Avoimet Työpaikat". Candidates will be reviewed on a continuous basis.
If you feel this unique role is just what you are looking for, we are keen to hear from you! For further information, please contact Kirsi Oksanen, Head of Market Access, Friday October 9th at 15:00-16:00 or Monday October 19th at 10:00 – 11:00, phone +358 40 549 2212.
Functional area: Market Access
Seniority level: Professional