You are a strategic and enthusiastic access and health economic professional who ensures access for innovations in Finland. Your main responsibility is to design and implement Roche’s market access strategies and submissions for pricing and reimbursement. You will work across Disease Area Teams to ensure strong and holistic strategic planning, building and implementation of market access strategies for new and existing assigned Roche products. Roche engages with different stakeholders in a transparent and collaborative way, advocating changes that make the Finnish healthcare system more sustainable for Finnish patients.
- Responsible for strong and holistic strategic planning, building and implementation of value stories for new and existing assigned Roche products (both retail and hospital).
- Lead Fimea HTA Strategy & Submissions and work as a responsible person for price and reimbursement applications for assigned products
- Design and implement RWD collection / health outcomes / health economic studies and projects that support reimbursement / access strategies along with value dossiers and submissions
- To develop and localize tools and materials such as budget impact models, value-based health care solutions, different presentations etc.
- To participate actively in the local cross-functional Disease area teams work and cross-broader network with access colleagues
- Participate as a market access expert in public policy projects and part of this involved also in external stakeholder engagement
- Expert with demonstrated experience (+5 years) in market access / health economic work.
- Understanding of Finnish healthcare system and market access environment.
- Understanding of opportunities borne by different RWD sources
- Excellent project management and communication skills in Finnish and English.
- Innovative and strategic thinking
- Enthusiasm to work collaboratively and efficiently with internal and external stakeholders. Active networker who likes to engage with others.
- Desire to work in an agile organisation, embracing change and new, more flexible ways of working together with a can do –mindset.
- Relevant academic education (health economics, economics) and experience from pharma industry
- Strong quantitative skills are an asset
Please note that as a Roche employee, you will be expected to fully comply with the compliance and ethical regulations of the Pharma Industry and act according to Roche values.
For more information contact:
Community Lead Healthcare Outcome & Value