Health and Safety Specialist, Espoo
We are now looking for a Health and Safety Specialist to work for Microsoft in Espoo. Our client team is part of HoloLens Optics Team and this is a new position. This full-time and fixed term agreement starts as soon as possible and continues until the end of June 2020 + option for extension. The selected candidate will be working on Adecco’s payroll.
• Create and maintain laboratory and manufacturing safety materials
• Give safety training and safety tours
• Contribute strongly for safe working atmosphere
• Understanding chemical material safety and laser safety
• Good communication and training skills
• Minimum 5 years of experience in laboratory safety issues.
• Capability to work with different types of people.
• Bilingual/Fluent Finnish and English
We offer you a great opportunity to work for our global client company, where compliance is aligned with corporate values and seen as a key capability. You get to work close to different parts of the business in a company that leads new innovations in the IT industry.
Does this sound like something you have been looking for? Then we definitely want to hear from you today! Please apply by submitting your CV and application with salary request in English on our website www.adecco.fi. Deadline for application is 15.05.2019, but apply quickly, as the position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate has been found. More information about the position from our Adecco’s HR Consultant Mona Marttinen by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.