Head of Team, Network Services (Helsinki or other)
We are looking for a leader for Elisa’s Premises team to join Network Services unit and Backbone Network & Premises department. Network Services (NS) is responsible for designing, implementation and operation of Elisa's networks.
In this role you will play a central role of leading not only Elisa’s whole Premises team but also a large network of partners and vendors. Elisa Premises is in an interesting phase with the cloudification of environments and changes of legacy networks, which will require strong transformation leadership. Your responsibilities include:
- Leading and developing telecommunication facilities and data centers
- Leading and coaching your team of experts
- Leading a large network of partners
- Cost and energy efficiency management
- Lifecycle investment management of a large-scale property portfolio
- Leading the change transformation of the team's operations
Helsinki is the preferred location, but you can work from anywhere in Finland.
In order for you to succeed in this role, we expect you to have the following:
- Solid experience in property development, and/or a suitable Master's degree
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in leadership
- A track record of successfully implementing large-scale change transformations
- Experience in successfully leading an organization of experts
- Strong Finnish and English language skills (Swedish is regarded as a plus)
We also expect you to have a passion for sustainable development. You continuously drive development forward in all aspects of your day-to-day work and you understand the importance and potential of digitalisation as an enabler for providing solutions for a sustainable development.
Please note that the chosen candidate will undergo a legitimate security clearance, which in turn requires having lived in Finland for a good amount of years.
This is an exciting opportunity to grow in your career and take on a larger responsibility. You will join the team in midst of a transformation phase, which you will have the opportunity impact strongly. Elisa is by proof one of Finland's best places to work. We highly appreciate our incredibly flexible working culture, supportive supervisors, constant learning and of course our super friendly working environment. Read more about Elisa and us elisians here.
We are excited to get to know you better! If you have questions, please turn to us at jobs(a)elisa.fi
Welcome to our team!