Head of Supply Chain
Telia Finland Oyj
Right now, we are looking for a senior supply chain leader to lead the Supply Chain team in Telia Finland. You will be a key player in building competitive advantage and increasing efficiency in consumer device business, taking full use of Telia-wide supply chain expertise and managing challenges that the upcoming wide-scale digitalization and increased focus on sustainability brings.
You will head a team of supply chain experts including logistics, demand, supply and inventory planning, aftersales and respective customer support. The team is part of our consumer device business that drives the following goals:
- Meeting and also exceeding customer expectations where making sense – creating competitive advantage and love by customers
- Device business KPI’s: customer happiness/NPS, sales, margin and market share in selected categories
- Optimal support for Telia’s core businesses: mobile and fixed connectivity as well as entertainment
- Journey towards Telia’s 2030 daring goals – especially Zero CO2 and Zero Waste
- Utilizing cross border and cross company synergies and global best practices to make sure above happens with competitive cost levels.
At the same time you are part of Telia’s cross border supply chain organization. Holistic supply chain function in Telia is relatively young and seeing great amount of improvement potential cross different supply chains in different maturity stages in various parts of Telia companies and countries.
The physical location of the position is in Helsinki, Finland.
Your next challenge?
Are you determined to make the difference to our planet? Do you believe in supply chains delivering competitive advantage and welcome the opportunity to drive those? Are you fascinated by the latest and greatest in supply chain? Do you enjoy the pulse, speed and challenges in consumer device and telco markets?
Below we have listed key examples of the opportunities we offer to you:
- Set the strategy and roadmaps for Telia Finland supply chain and contribute to the strategy for devices / consumer electronics
- Lead, inspire and develop the individuals around you – direct reports, supply chain partners and other stakeholders
- Have the business ownership of logistics and consumer delivery operations - ensure targeted quality and efficiency in daily supply chain operations in tight collaboration with other units to delight customers and keep promises to partners
- Drive towards continuously improving business results, ownership of several critical customer facing processes, driving constant improvement in efficiency without losing agility to respond market and customer needs
- Co-create with Telia’s supply chain service providers and other partners to constantly find new and radically improved and simplified ways of working
- Search for, work with and share internally business and market analysis, research, emerging (environmental) trends and customer insight to make sure Telia executes on daring environmental goals and develops and maintains competitive edge in telco and consumer electronics market
- Support and challenge (supply chain) operations in Finnish Telia companies with internal and external benchmark and best practice sharing
Who are you?
We are on a journey to become the new generation sustainable telco. This provides an inspiring environment for an open-minded and forward-thinking person who enjoys change and is burning for better business while ensuring sustainable future.
- Business-minded professional focusing on continuous improvement
- Daring dreamer truly caring about customers, employees, stakeholders and our society
- Open minded, independent and self-driven change leader enjoying teamwork and being convinced that differences of opinion are keys for finding the best joint way forward
- Optimistic business and relationships builder focusing on seeing and building win-win both internally and externally
- Excellent communicator and a team player that gets energy from collaboration with colleagues and partners internally and externally
- Passionate for big picture with the will and ability to take a deep dive in detail when needed
- Always happy to celebrate achieved successes while not losing hunger for achieving even more
- Over 15 years of relevant business and leadership experience from international supply chains, preferably related to consumer electronics
- Excellent track record of leadership in the eyes of direct reports, managers, colleagues and other internal and external stakeholders
- Experience from leading complex large-scale international business or supply chain developments involving relevant IT systems
- Experience of managing relevant relationships with suppliers and partners
- Master’s degree in relevant field or equivalent education
- Excellent Finnish and English both written and spoken
Interested but need a bit more details – please do not hesitate to contact Jussi Vuorinen:
+358 40 3023500 or email@example.com
Please notice that only applications in English shall be taken into consideration since this position is part of Telia's international supply chain society. Last day to apply is 31th of May.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!