Head of Strategy Deployment
Are you experienced in strategy deployment and ready to take your next career step in one of the world’s most sustainable companies?
We are looking for a
Head of Strategy Deployment, Renewable Road Transportation
to join our Business Development team.
Your part in Neste’s journey
It is a great time to join us!
Neste Renewable Road Transportation is one of the cornerstones of Neste’s strategy. During the coming years, RRT is expected to expand its business in both existing markets and into new markets globally. RRT Business Development organisation’s purpose is to support RRT business with value adding and customer centric business development.
As the current position holder is moving to a new opportunity within Neste, we are opening an interesting position for an ambitious and result driven individual to lead the strategy deployment for RRT.
Within this role you get to ensure that RRT is entering into new markets with the best possible go-to-market strategies and that we operate with a value adding and appealing Channel Partner proposition towards our partners globally.
In your role, you will
- Lead the global strategy deployment team for Renewable Road Transportation
- Lead goto-market blueprint development and deployment
- Lead Channel Partner strategy: management model, program and digital partner interface development
- Lead commercialization of services developed by our Service Development team
- Ensure facilitation support to our Accelerated Business Change (ABC) process
The strategy deployment function supports all the three RRT regional sales organizations Americas, Europe & APAC and Nordics. Within the Nordics where RRT and Oil Products have joint accounts, strategy deployment team will also support relevant parts of the OP business.
Our work combines accountability, cooperation, and the desire to develop and renew. Working safely at all times is essential to all of us.
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- Mindset to lead a global team in the spirit of the Neste leadership model (Clarity, Support, Empowerment), ideally prior experience in leading global teams
- 2-3 years previous experience from developing and implementing go-to-market strategies or other large scale business development projects
- Degree in business, strategy or related fields (Master’s preferred)
- Ability to influence and drive initiatives with key stakeholders on different organisational levels and in a complex, global setting
- Fluent English skills are a must, both written and oral
- Strong organizational, influencing and communication skills
- Experience of agile ways of working and strong business acumen
- Willingness to travel; depending on location approximately 10%
In accordance, we believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us at Neste and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values on responsibility, cooperation, innovation and excellence resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Johannes Lehken, Head of Strategy Deployment, +41 79 391 8657 on 17th of July during 11am-12pm EET or Janne Jutila, VP Business Development, +358 50 458 1620 on 6th of August during 10am-11am EET.
Please submit your application and CV by August 11th, 2019.
The recruitment process includes interviews and aptitude tests. The first interviews are preliminary scheduled to take place on week 34.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.