Head of ServiceNow Practise
Fujitsu ServiceNow EMEIA Practice has around 300 employees located in offices in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Benelux, Poland, France and UK. Fujitsu ServiceNow Practice is the most experienced ServiceNow partner in Northern Europe for all Enterprise Service Management initiatives and a Servicenow IT Workflow Partner of the Year, EMEIA IT Workflow Partner of the year and APAC Partner of the year 2019. We help simplify and improve customers IT and business processes to increase the value for their organization We are now looking for
Head of ServiceNow Practise
to develop, control and oversee our ServiceNow business operation in Finland to reach its maximum growth within the years to follow. In this role, You will be reporting to the Head of ServiceNow in EMEIA and cooperate daily with EMEIA Sales department and Finnish management team.
In this role, You are responsible for:
- Developing and executing the company’s business strategies in order to attain goals
- Overseeing the company’s financial performance in cooperation with shared services and our Director of Business Operations
- Delegating responsibilities and supervising the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
- Acting as the public speaker of the company in ways that strengthen its profile and keep the position as the leading SN partner in Finland
We are looking for someone who has/is:
- Established experience as a leader; Excellent organizational and leadership skills required
- Significant inter-personal and negotiation skills; Can facilitate team and relationship building, whilst managing senior relationships/stakeholders in promoting Fujitsu capability to customers – both internal and external
- Results driven and strategically oriented in order to develop our strategic goals and business plans
- Understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
- Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong understanding of Consulting business and the need to control the Quality of our deliveries – Customer satisfaction is being measured constantly
- Good with people and able to follow our most important strategy of "keep and attract people". SN competence is very attractive in the market among our competitors so keeping and developing our people is crucial
This is a challenging yet rewarding role in one of the world’s largest ICT companies. You will work in an open atmosphere supported by professional colleagues, have the opportunity to develop your skills and work in a motivating and truly international environment. Welcome to Fujitsu!
For more information about the role, please contact Piia Karvonen, tel. +358 40 5866 145.
Please send your application and CV by 8th December 2019 from the link below.