Head of Sensor Factory
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 10.3.2020
In this role you will work in Vaisala’s Operations unit. We provide value to our customers with winning high mix-low volume supply chain network and we are passionate about driving operational excellence.
We are looking for:
Operations organization consists of four manufacturing locations (Vantaa, Boulder, Saclay, Shanghai), with more than 400 Operations employees in total. Sensor factory comprises high tech clean room and sensor chip assembly. We actively invest in our capabilities and develop new cutting edge sensors. We have ~40 employees working at sensor factory.
We are now searching for Head of Sensor Factory, to lead the factory in Vantaa.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
- Ensuring reliable and efficient supply of sensors
- Creation of delivery capability for new sensors
- Development and execution of Sensor factory strategy and action plans
- Leading and supporting own organization in their daily work to achieve set targets
- Development of processes, practices and tools
- People management and leadership, objective settings and follow-up
- Budget and cost management
To succeed in this position, you have the following skills/knowledge:
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of sensor manufacturing
- Experience in new product introduction, taking new devices into manufacturing and driving the yield improvement cycle to ensure profitability
- Experience in FMEA, control plans and MES for production quality assurance
- Drive for continuous improvement and strong understanding of Lean in manufacturing (e.g. Daily Management, standardized work, 5S, continuous improvement)
- Strong analytical skills
- Execution and results-oriented approach
You have 5+ years of relevant work experience, preferably leading manufacturing or similar managerial position. You have MSc, Engineer or equivalent degree in relevant area like Technology or Industrial Management.
Interested? Please send your application and CV by 27th of March, 2020.
For further information about the position, please contact Kaisa Säde (Director of Manufacturing, Instrument Supply Chain), tel: +358 40 505 6847, on Friday 13th of March between 9.30-11 or on Thursday 19th of March, between 11-12.30.