HEAD OF SALES, REGION EUROPE
ANDRITZ Oy is a leading global supplier of systems, equipment and services for the pulp and paper industry including wood processing, fiber processing, chemical recovery, and stock preparation. In addition, ANDRITZ Oy offers biomass boilers and gasification plants for energy production. ANDRITZ HYDRO Oy, located in Tampere, delivers systems, equipment, and services for hydraulic power generation. The number of employees of ANDRITZ companies in Finland is approximately 1 200. The Centers of Excellence are Kotka, Lahti, Lappeenranta, Savonlinna, Varkaus, and Tampere. The Headquarters are located in Helsinki, Finland.
ANDRITZ Oy as an employer offers you varying challenges, freedom of planning your own work, and development opportunities in a fast-paced international technology company. We all are highly qualified professionals proud of what we do, committed to our success, and believe in our future. You will be surrounded by a positive team spirit and supportive colleagues willing to cooperate, share knowledge, and learn together. Fulfill your potential - come and join us!
HEAD OF SALES, REGION EUROPE
ANDRITZ Pulping and Fiber division's Stock Preparation, Recycled Fibre & Paper Machine Approach Systems (SPRCF) product group is looking for a Head of Sales, Region Europe to join our global team. The Head of Sales is responsible for overseeing all sales activities of the product group and managing the local sales teams and reports to the Vice President of the SPRCF.
- Set out the targets and guidelines to secure efficiency and quality of the regional sales organization and lead the related personnel.
- Continual training and development of all members of the sales department.
- Order intake, sales and gross margin in the assigned region.
- Monthly reporting.
- Lead sales and operative marketing in the assigned region.
- Sales and marketing activities including development of customer relationships.
- Co-ordination of activities including proposal preparation, sales follow-up and closing of contracts (technical and commercial).
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- A bachelor's or master's degree in process or mechanical engineering.
- Proven strong working experience of 5 years minimum in the pulp and paper industry, preferably in the paper mill stock preparation and/or recycled fiber process area.
- Leadership experience with strong entrepreneurial skills.
- Proactive, analytical, and results-driven working style.
- Excellent communication skills in English, other foreign language skills also appreciated.
- Willingness to travel.
The location of the position can be one of the ANDRITZ Oy offices in Finland or Graz, Austria.
For more information, please contact Product Group Vice President Peter Clewes, peter.clewes(AT)andritz.com.
Please send your application as soon as possible, at the latest by March 23, 2018.
We will process the applications already during the application period.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1113140
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki, Kotka, Lahti, Lappeenranta, Tampere, Varkaus, Ulkomaat/Itävalta, Savonlinna