Head of Sales Nordic Countries, Hoppe Nordic Countries Oy
HOPPE, the European market leader in (the) development, manufacture and marketing hardware systems for doors and windows, operates worldwide with more than 3.000 employees. In the company run by the owning family, the value-based and purpose-oriented leadership forms the basis of our day-to-day work.
Our branch office is located in Tuusula.
We are looking for a
Head of Sales, Nordic Countries
to strengthen our expansion of growth in the Nordic Countries.
Your responsibilities include
- Management of the Nordic operations (Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Iceland and Estonia)
- Leading the team of five HOPPE employees at Tuusula office, and one Key Account Manager in Sweden
- Supporting our strategically important customers, which operate within industry wholesale and retail businesses
- Identifying and evaluating of new, potential customers
- Acquiring of market information, compiling competition analysis and trend analysis
- Participation in budgeting and monthly planning
- Managing the existing product-range, and after thorough market research, successfully launch new products
- Active collaboration in projects of the HOPPE group
If you have strong leadership skills, solid commercial track-record, as well as industry knowledge you might be the person we are looking for.
We appreciate the following qualifications and know-how
- Industry knowhow and excellent sales management skills
- The ability to analyze the needs and trends in the market, conceptual thinking and structured working methods
- Business oriented and co-operative attitude, with a desire to grow the business
- The ability to lead and motivate team
- Solid social, communication and negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office and CRM
- Good English and German skills
- Willingness to travel
We offer you a great opportunity to work in one of the leading companies in the sector and build on the growth with well-recognized high-quality products.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter with salary request in English via www.experis.fi.
For further information, please contact Senior Consultant Heli Villa, Experis, +345850 5703 680.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.