Head of Sales & Business Development, Europe
Growth inspires you and you want to take action?
This is your opportunity to get to play in the big leagues in an international setting as our new sales and business development star. Sievo Procurement Analytics SaaS is already used in multiple distinguished global companies such as Deutsche Telekom, Carlsberg, Fiskars, Schindler and Kellogg’s. You will be contributing to our ongoing growth in Central Europe – in our biggest market.
Naturally, you are excited of the idea of combining your personal know-how of sales with a SaaS solution that has proven demand and “saleability” in the global arena of the CxO’s of the leading companies in the world. You don't need to have many decades of sales experience, but some understanding of B2B-sales is highly appreciated. Join us now to be a part of our quest for global dominance.
You know what it means to get results – working hard and relaxing after that. You thrive on gaining victories one by one, while holding a steady course towards the big wins. You have the potential to form long-lasting relationships with clients globally, and are familiar networking with new ones.
You value (and so do we):
- A modern sales process that provides quality leads
- Strong drive to create concrete results
- Capabilities to convince senior stakeholders in Procurement, IT, and Finance functions
- Ability to close six-figure cases in B2B context
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced growth company (81% sales growth 2017)
- Fluent English is mandatory, other European languages are definitely considered a plus
During the first six months as our new Head of Sales & Business Development you will:
- Take the lead on existing pipeline and coordinate the sales projects with multiple stakeholders both internal and external.
- Design and communicate irresistible proposals on how Sievo can provide superior, lasting value for the customer
- Utilize existing and/or create new networks among procurement professionals in focus markets
- Design and execute strategies – together with our marketing – to create awareness amongst relevant decision makers in Europe
- Actively participate in developing the way Sievo sells and delivers value to our clients
- Be part of a great Family
We promise you:
- We truly are in the people business; you will join the talented family of Sievonians
- A growth-company setting with a great and relaxed atmosphere – most of us are young and with higher education, many with an international background
- Freedom and responsibility to people. We are looking for people who yearn for this freedom, are able to make the most out of it and are willing to take on the responsibility
- The coolest home office for you; Sievo HQ located in downtown Helsinki
- Our newly founded Chicago office; international career development and rotation possibilities
As excited as we are? What's next, then?
We wish you to combine a good presentation of your past experience and future development goals in the form of a CV and application letter and send it to us by April 30th. We'd love to hear how your experience and education help you to thrive in this role but please also shed some light on what we will get from you in the future. If you really want to stand out from the crowd, we strongly encourage you to create a brief introduction video about yourself. That will definitely help our decision to invite you for an interview.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1125009
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki