Head of RPA CoE
Sanoma Group IT Business Support Applications is looking for a dynamic professional for the role of
Head of RPA CoE
To lead existing RPA CoE (Robotics Process Automation Center of Excellence) serving the whole of Sanoma.
Sanoma Group IT Business Support Applications serves Group Functions by providing them services that is of value to our customers allowing them to do business without worrying about underlying technology or IT infrastructure. Team covers Finance, Procurement, Legal and global HR services. Eventually services provided are touching all Sanoma business units and employees.
As a Head of RPA CoE you have rare opportunity to lead and further develop RPA Center of Excellence in a situation where CoE has been ramped up and first automations are delivered and where lot of potential for future automation exists. You will be the key driver for whole future RPA road map of Sanoma. You are responsible to gather business needs, continue delivery of automation, sell service and whole concept of RPA internally and manage the whole service. Organisational scope covers Sanoma as a whole, all businesses and functions. This position is located in Helsinki, Finland.
Who are you
You are an experienced IT Service Manager with professional experience over RPA. You have experience in leading Service delivery within multi-Vendor delivery and support environment. You are flexible, open-minded with good communication and interaction skills. You enjoy continuous development of the governance and delivery model, but have also persistence to manage RPA operations. Hands-on RPA experience with experience of service management processes is essential in this role.
We’re not expecting you to master everything, but following skills and experiences would be really valuable in this position
• At least 5 years of experience in senior IT positions, preferably in solution delivery or service management & operations in a large-scale environment
• At least 3 years of experience in RPA environment demonstrating both design, development and maintenance skills and knowledge
• Ability to evaluate business processes and make recommendations with regard to their potential and suitability for RPA and work effort estimation
• Capability to define, develop and maintain RPA solution Governance model including e.g. RPA architecture, tools, development model, roles and documentation approach and templates
• Strong requirement gathering skills with the ability to capture business processes using existing process documentation and process walk through with the personnel performing the task
• Strong understanding of workflow logic and business process flow which can be conceptualize into an automated solution
• Experience in managing vendors in outsourced environments
• Fluency in English and Finnish, both written and verbal. Dutch considered as plus.
• Team working and negotiation skills
We offer you a key position with interesting and challenging tasks, a good view to the Sanoma Group and excellent opportunities for professional growth. You will be part of a highly motivated and experienced team in an open and informal setting, where initiative is expected and rewarded. Come and join us in an exciting transformation to a multimedia future.
Are you interested in this position? We look forward to receiving your cv and motivation letter latest by 9.8.2020. Welcome to Sanoma!
For more information, please contact Director, Business Support Applications Tommi Vainio, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org