Head of Quality Assurance
Mylan Finland Oy
Would you like to be a part of a global healthcare company who is making a difference and changing lives for over 7 billion people?
At Mylan, one of the biggest medical companies worldwide, we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines for the global population. With a workforce of more than 35,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. If you are unconventional and relentless and have a passion for serving others, Mylan might be the place for you.
Mylan Finland is growing and we are now recruiting Head of Quality Assurance based in our Espoo, Otaniemi office.
The position will be a combination of two roles: Head of Quality and Responsible Pharmacist for Wholesale. In the role of Head of Quality the person reports to Senior Director, Regional Quality of Europe and Country Manager of Finland. In the role of the Responsible Pharmacist the person reports to the Country Manager of Finland. The role is permanent and full-time.
Here’s how this role ensures the development of quality and compliance with Good Distribution Practice (GDP), applicable national regulations and Mylan policies:
- Overseeing, managing and developing the local, unified quality system together with a QA Specialist
- Introducing and integrating Quality in all key activities in Finland, and actively co-operating in quality matters within Mylan corporation
- Ensuring that all rules, regulations and corporate policies related to quality of products are met
- Co-operating with the pharmaceutical distributor and Finnish Medicines Agency (Fimea)
- Involving in operative quality assurance activities, e.g. releasing batches for sale, finalizing Quality Agreements, compiling and approving various documents such as SOPs and internal reports, approving product complaints and carrying out self-inspections
Here are the preferable qualifications and essential functions for this position:
- Master of Science in Pharmacy
- Strong experience in Quality Management processes related to pharmaceuticals
- Experience from a Responsible Pharmacist for Wholesale role
- Ability to develop a culture of continuous improvement
- Ability to establish a good collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong People Management skills
- Strong basic IT skills
- Fluency in Finnish and English
- Enjoy both team work and individual responsibilities
- Always have the bigger context in mind
- Are service minded.
- Always maintain your positive attitude
- Are able to work analytically, systematically and precisely
- Enjoy continuous self-development
Mylan offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement.
Please send your CV, application and salary request in English to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8.12.2019. For more information about the position please contact Country Manager Jouni Kock on 4th or 5th December at 10:00-11:00 (phone +358 400 759 801).