Head of Project Management Office in Finland
Are you someone who enjoys building top-notch project management practices and sharing your expertise to others? Do you want to make a true impact utilizing everything you have learned about leading great software projects? Do you want to be part of an agile, international company that values your growth? We are looking for YOU, Head of Project Management Office in Finland, to join our growing team of experts.
Nortal is a multinational strategic change and technology company whose mission is to optimize and simplify complex processes to create a seamless society. We have been digitalizing and transforming the public sector, healthcare and business organizations for decades.
Through this new role in our Finnish organization we want to make our project management practices as our competitive advantage. In this position you get to utilize your experience on our various projects in different domains and work together with experts throughout our organization.
- As Head of PMO in Finland you will build PMO practices, coach and mentor our Project Managers/Delivery Managers and our project teams on the practices as well as monitor their compliance.
- You will identify and develop project and delivery management methodology, best practices, tools and status reporting principles.
- You will lead our project portfolio and define easily measurable project performance KPIs.
- You will contribute to delivery organization’s offering and value proposition with sales and delivery teams.
- You will coach Project Managers and Sales helping them set up new projects and putting project bids together.
- You will run Project Manager network and be an active member of our groupwide Project Management Office.
- Strong interest, passion and vision about how great software is made and how to make it even better.
- Proven track record of completing challenging software projects on time and within budget.
- Has had EBIT responsibility, managed software delivery projects and prepared bids (1+ MEUR) for tailored software projects.
- Great interest in business development and strong negotiation skills.
- Strong people skills and effective communication skills in writing, verbally, and through presentations.
- Experience on building strong team of Project Managers, through nurturing self-organization, increasing transparency and trust, helping navigate dysfunctions and conflict, and motivation through autonomy, mastery and purpose.
- Knowhow on quality management systems and software quality assurance principles.
- BSc/MSc degree, preferably in Computer Science/Engineering or Economics/Finance.
- Excellent English and Finnish skills.
What can we offer?
A career at Nortal is based on constant improvement, daily learning and developing your skills and experiences in various locations. Also, you'll be working with a modern, non-legacy technology stack. Our culture is based on our people, their well-being and mutual trust, so we will make sure you are well-off both financially and as an individual. That is what we offer our clients and society with our services as well: changing how people work and live for the better – building a more seamless society.
We are here to stay! We have over 180 employees in 4 offices in Finland and 2018 was Nortal’s best year so far with revenue of 66,7 million euros. Read more about our projects in our web and have a look at our Tech Map.
Nortal combines strategy, change, and technology to deliver meaningful impact. Together with approx 850 professionals, we create data-driven and seamless processes for governments, businesses and healthcare institutions in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and in the U.S. We run projects in more than 20 countries across the globe, with the aim to simplify and optimize naturally complex processes in order to create a seamless society.
Please feel free to contact me for further details:
+358 40 6616 338