Head of Product Management
Euroclear Finland Oy
Head of Product Management
Our Product Management Team turns the company’s business strategy into service development activities, engages with clients to understand and fulfil their needs, and identifies and implements new business opportunities. Our previous Head of Product Management has taken up new responsibilities in Euroclear Finland so we are now looking for you to be the new Head of Product Management, to strengthen our service development and to bring forward new service ideas.
You are responsible for the product portfolio of Euroclear Finland and the service development, ensuring the competitiveness and profitability of the services, their attractiveness to our clients and that the services are compliant with various regulatory requirements. You are the line manager of the Product Management team consisting of eight members.
Your tasks include
- Manage the Product Management department and supervise the development of all range of central securities depository (CSD) products and services
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, seek to understand their priorities, and actively participate in client communication
- Oversee and participate in service development, design and pricing of new and existing services
- Drive achievements of business results and customer satisfaction via dynamic product management
- Maintain a competitive and forward looking service portfolio
- Formulate and conduct monitoring and analyzing of client feedback, product performance and market trends
- Identify and progress partnership opportunities
- Prepare forecasts and profit estimates
- Provide strategic input into the company’s business plan
- Keep abreast of latest developments within the industry
- Close liaison with other departments of Euroclear Finland and co-operation with Euroclear Group
You will report to the Chief Business Officer of Euroclear Finland.
The ideal combination of experiences, skills and background is
- Result driven with strong business mind and accountability
- Proven experience in product development, new technologies & digitalization and their related regulatory requirements. Working with data services is a plus
- Experience in the Finnish financial sector with knowledge to various types of products and instruments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, both in Finnish and in English
- Good management skills & coaching skills
- Independent, attentive to details, customer-oriented, and with positive and proactive working attitude
- Good negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in an international and multicultural environment
- University degree, preferably in business or technology.
As a key part of post-trade market infrastructure in Finland, we are constantly working with issuers, banks and brokers and other market infrastructures such as Central Clearing Houses (CCPs) and the stock exchange to maintain and develop our services. The global trends and technological changes will alter the current landscape and you will have a leading role in this journey with our clients.
We offer you an exciting job in a heart of the Finnish financial market with the opportunity to grow as a professional and fulfill your potential. You will have our support for succeeding in this role and we are eager to have you on board. We value our people, our professionalism and resilience. Our office is located in central Helsinki in Kamppi with excellent availability of transportation and other services.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and CV in English including salary claim via www.euroclear.com/careers by 18 September 2020 at the latest.
The standard security clearance according to the Security Clearance act 726/2014 and credit check will be conducted for the selected person as well as drug testing before commencement of the employment.
For more information please contact Chief Business Officer Anu Puttonen tel. +358 (0) 50 364 7089, on Friday 21 August 13:00-15:00, Thursday 3 September 14:00-16:00 or Friday 11 September 10:00-12:00 or via e-mail anu.puttonen(at)euroclear.eu.