HEAD OF MARKETING
Spinnova’s mission is to produce the most sustainable textile fibres and materials in the world for the benefit of the environment and humanity. Our goal is to transform the raw material base of the entire global textile industry for the better.
Spinnova aims to transform how textiles are made globally. We have built a unique technology platform to produce disruptively sustainable textile fibres, without any harmful chemicals. And we can produce them from multiple raw materials, including wood, agricultural waste, such as wheat straw, leather waste and textile waste.
Our ambition is to scale the production of SPINNOVA®fibre to more than one million tonnes of per year within a decade, which is probably the most ambitious target set by any textile material innovation company globally.
From early on, we have partnered with leading brands in apparel and footwear, to develop commercial SPINNOVA® textile products. Our goal is to be the preferred sustainable textile material in various categories and industries. Our global brand vision is that the SPINNOVA® brand will be visible in the end products alongside industry brands – we want to be the “Gore-Tex of Sustainability”.
We are now looking for a global Head of Marketing to play a key role in achieving Spinnova’s mission. You share our passion for fighting climate change and are excited to join a company that has the potential to transform the raw material base of the entire global textile industry.
You will be a key member of Spinnova team, reporting to Chief Commercial Officer and working closely with the management team. As Spinnova is a fast-growing scale-up, you will have the opportunity to pave and lead the commercial path of a true deep tech innovation company globally.
In this role you will be:
- Planning and executing world class marketing and brand building globally. Digital first.
- Being the trusted advisor for our brand partners’ brand and marketing teams and will help create strong buy-in for co-branding and joint visibility.
- Creating various awareness and positioning activities, including everything from content marketing, activation and optimization of b2b activities to leading Spinnova’s launch and b2c marketing activities in collaboration with our brand partners.
- Leading the creation of Spinnova’s brand & marketing strategy and participating in the development of company strategy. Developing strategic branding and sales support materials.
To excel in this role, your background should include:
- You are an experienced marketing leader with a minimum of 8+ years of experience in demanding international marketing positions, preferably both from B2B and consumer marketing.
- You have proven track record of winning the hearts and minds of partners, customers and consumers with ambitious storytelling and brand positioning.
- You have experience of modern content marketing, storytelling and digital marketing execution.
- You have understanding on how a world-class mission-driven consumer and B2B brand is created.
- Knowledge in sustainability / textile industry expertise is a plus.
- You are fluent in English, other major language skills (and Finnish) are a huge plus due to the international scope of our operations.
As a person you:
- Are mission driven and highly ambitious team player
- Have a hands-on delivery attitude to match our fast-paced environment
- Have great communication and influencing skills
- Take initiative, ownership and responsibility for your area and are willing to support the company’s growth more broadly by working outside of your specific responsibilities
- Could be based in Finland (or in a major European city) and you can travel for work without restrictions
For more information you can contact our partner Mercuri Urval, Senior Consultant, Sanna Kröger on September 9th at 13-17 and September 15th 9-12. Tel: +358405061856 and send an application with the mark of FI-16348 through www.mercuriurval.com. Please apply by September 20th 2021 at the latest.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1492024
- Tehtäväalue: Konsultointi, Lääketeollisuus ja farmasia, Myyntitehtävät, Markkinointi ja media, Asiakaspalvelu, Sosiaaliala ja terveydenhuolto, Hyvinvointi, Tutkimus ja kehitys, Kaupan ala
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 22.9.2021
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Häme, Päijät-Häme, Kymenlaakso, Pirkanmaa, Uusimaa, Ahvenanmaa, Keski-Suomi, International