Are you into Exploring Great Taste? Does coffee and food make your heart beat? If yes, join us!
Paulig group is a family-owned, international company in the food industry, known for its high-quality brands and services. We are organized in three divisions: Paulig Coffee, Paulig Foods and Paulig Snacks and our strong brands are Paulig, Santa Maria, Risenta, Gold&Green and Poco Loco. We employ over 2.000 employees in 13 countries and Group net sales in 2017 were EUR 929 million. www.pauliggroup.com
Do you have passion for IT, great taste and leadership? We are now looking for Head of IT for Paulig Coffee division with group level responsibilities in Application Service Management. In this versatile role, you have two main responsibility areas: Leading all IT activities in Paulig Coffee division and Application Service Management in Paulig Group with group level responsibilities.
In your role of Head of IT, Paulig Coffee, you are
• responsible for representing Paulig Group IT in Paulig Coffee division to establish and run productive and efficient IT services and solutions which support company’s strategy and targets in a digitalized business environment
• responsible for IT demand management in your division turning business requirements into efficient and innovating IT solutions
• responsible together with division’s key stakeholders to create and follow divisional IT budget as part of Paulig Group IT budget
• prioritize and take initiative proactively for new IT solutions within the framework of the common business strategy and targets
In your role of Head of Application Service Management, Paulig Group, you are
• responsible for leading international team of 8 IT professionals cross divisionally in Paulig Group, including enterprise integrations
• implement, run and develop business processes in several application areas with responsibility for the whole life-cycle of applications
• responsible with your team to define, develop and run application support processes (as part of common support and supplier strategy)
• responsible to execute application harmonization roadmap
• constantly looking for synergies and share best practices across Paulig Group
In this role, you are a member of the Paulig Group IT Management Team and you report to Group IT Director and in matrix to the divisional Finance Director. As a member of IT management team, you will be a key player to define and execute Paulig Group’s IT strategy as essential part of Paulig Group’s overall business strategy. The position is permanent and you will be located in our modern head office in Vuosaari, Helsinki. Working in international environment and team requires travelling in Paulig Group countries.
What we appreciate:
• proven track record in developing and running efficient and high quality application support services
• experience in leading change management and working in international environment
• experience in getting different stakeholders to pull to the same direction
• experience in finding business benefits in an innovative and proactive way, having solid background within IT and previous experience of complex environments
• good understanding on overall IT architectural design, service management and different development principals
Furthermore, you are a strong communicator and a good leader in an international arena, understanding that success is always a team effort. Fluency in Finnish and English is a requirement to succeed in the role and additional languages are seen as an advantage.
What we offer:
• Versatile work in a financially sound company with strong brands and products
• Great learning opportunities about the world of coffee and coffee business as you work closely with interesting Paulig Coffee division
• Possibility to work internationally across our different locations and to take things further as a member of IT Management
• Great workplace with great colleagues. What do our employees think about Paulig? According to our employee engagement survey TellUs 2018, 92% of Pauligians see that our strategy and goals are worth aiming for, 93% see we are living up to the company values and 91% see the future of the company looks bright.
• A work community that shares strong values Strive for Excellence, Stay Curious and Grow Together and sticks together in the quest of Exploring Great Taste.
• Welcoming Great Start at Paulig onboarding program
In case of questions, please call Tero Puukko, Group IT Director, +358407751235 on the 17th of January between 15:00-16:00 or on the 24th of January 2019 between 15:00-16:00 Finnish time.
If you got excited about this great opportunity and see this as a potential next step in your career, please apply as soon as possible but latest the 27th of January 2019: https://www.pauliggroup.com/work-with-us/open-posi...
Do you want to get to know us better? Go and have a look: @pauligfi, #munpaulig, #mypaulig, @pauligin_paula, pauliggroup.com.
Paulig Coffee is one of the three divisions of Paulig Group. Paulig Coffee is the market leader in Finland and the Baltic countries and in Russia it is the second-biggest supplier of roasted coffee. Paulig supplies its products and services to the retail trade, the HoReCa sector and workplaces through the Paulig Professional business unit. In Finland, Paulig's best-known brand products include Juhla Mokka, Presidentti, Paulig Brazil and Paulig Mundo as well as the coffee beverage Paulig Frezza and the drinking chocolate beverage Paulig Tazza. The most popular products on the Russian and Baltic markets are the Presidentti and Paulig Classic coffees and Paulig espresso products. The most recent addition to the coffee product family is Mode Cold Brew coffee that is sold in the Finnish, Swedish and Baltic markets. The company's coffee roasteries are located in Vuosaari in Helsinki, in Porvoo in Finland and in Tver in Russia. The Vuosaari roastery produces some 100 million packages of coffee or roughly 45 million kilos of coffee per year. www.paulig.fi
Pauligilla olemme keskittyneet etsimään parhaita makuja. Olemme kansainvälinen elintarviketeollisuuden perheyritys ja tunnettu korkealaatuisista merkkituotteista päätoimialoillamme Kahvi, Maailman Ruoka & Mausteet, Snack Food ja Teollisuusmausteet. Vahvoja brändejämme ovat muun muassa Paulig ja Santa Maria. Konsernillamme on 2 000 työntekijää viidessätoista eri maassa. Liity joukkoomme etsimään parhaita makuja.