Head Of Information Management, Robit Oyj
Join Robit and support us on our digital journey!
Robit is a strongly internationalized growth company servicing global customers and selling drilling consumables for applications in mining, construction and contracting, tunneling and well drilling. The company's offering is divided into two product and service ranges: Top Hammer and Down-the-Hole. Robit has 9 of its own sales and service points throughout the world as well as an active sales network in 100 countries. Robit's manufacturing units are located in Finland, South Korea, Australia, and UK. Robit's shares are listed on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. Further information is available at www.robitgroup.com
We are looking for Head of Information Management to lead Robit's information management function.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Manage and develop business driven and efficient IT infrastructure
- Provide hands-on ERP user support and develop ERP capabilities together with partner network
- Lead business process analysis- and design and deliver workshops to provide ERP solutions that meet business requirements
- Ensure and constantly improve security of the IT infrastructure and GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) assurance
- Contribute to the definition and execution of Robit's digital roadmap
The role is a combination of strategic responsibilities to support in execution of company overall strategy, and more hands-on responsibilities to ensure daily operations of the company run smoothly.
To succeed in this role, we expect:
- Strong knowledge and experience of ERP systems (preferably of NetSuite)
- Experience of international implementation/development projects
- Good knowledge of business processes, especially Manufacturing, Logistics & Inventory and Procurement
- Experience in modern business architecture and data security solutions
- Experience in successfully managing IT function and/or projects with budget responsibility
- Experience in leading expert teams, preferably in an international environment
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English both written and oral, other language skills are a big plus
This position is permanent and located in Lempäälä, Finland. Head of Information Management reports to Group CFO.
For more information, please contact Senior Consultant Sari Ojanen, tel. +358 40 5211 366 email@example.com
Please apply by registering your CV in www.experis.fi (Head of Information Management, Robit Oyj) along with your salary request as soon as possible, but no later than 6th of February 2021.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.