Head of Industry, Healthcare
To support our new strategy, we are excited to open a new global position to build our understanding and expertise on the healthcare industry segment.
In this role, you will be accountable for strategic development and management of Lindström Service Concept for healthcare industry segment. You will gather and integrate market and industry knowledge and create a strategic growth plan with service concept development to bring fast added value for customer. With your strategic leadership and expertise, you will continuously increase the level of customer satisfaction with an excellent service concept / platform. You will act as a visionary change leader and growth generator, negotiate with potential partners and lead go-to-market activities with regional business development. You will also make sure that the competencies related to this selected growth segment are built and maintained across the company.
With your location, we are flexible.
Some of your key tasks are:
- Analyzing the market and account intelligence data, delivering priorities to service concept development for healthcare segment.
- Benchmarking and analyzing the competitive advantage of competitors.
- Driving systematic service concept development and supporting strategic targets and profitable growth of Lindström in the healthcare segment.
- Scanning and identifying potential partners as well as leading negotiations for joint offering creation or sales partnership.
- Managing continuous development of services enablers/capabilities for creating new profitable business within healthcare segment.
- Coaching and giving support for strategic go-to-market planning and defining the country specific value proposition.
- Following business growth and profitability together with sales management in selected focus countries.
- Leading a network of segment specialists (sales, development) across organization to share learnings efficiently, as well as building a tribe of industry segment experts within the organization.
- Leading growth segment specific competence development across the organization.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Experience from strategic development or leading operations in private healthcare services sector (e.g. support operations / administration for private hospitals)
- Relevant academic degree
- Proven track record from leading and developing customer centric service concepts in a global business environment.
- Strong ability or experience of change and project management
Interested? For more information, please contact Tiina Tapionlinna, SVP Business Concept Development, +358 50 4869664. Send your CV and application no later than March 15th, 2020.