Head of Group Business Control
Are You a forward looking and development minded business controlling professional?
We are looking for a Head of Group Business Control. You will be a key member of the Finance management team and accountable for developing and leading business controlling of Stockmann department stores. You will also collaborate closely with Lindex, on a group level.
Your Key Accountabilities are
- Leading financial planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Delivering transparent, analytical and forward-looking management reporting
- Driving high performance, challenging existing ways of working to improve operational efficiency
- Developing business cases and driving capital and investment efficiency
- Driving business collaboration in solution-focused way
- Leading analyses of financial, economic and competitive environment for top management and board
- Leading and developing your own team
- Leading and supporting various development projects.
You will report directly to Group CFO and your location will be our head office at Pitäjänmäki, Helsinki.
What we expect from you
- Strong analytical skills combined with big picture and strategic thinking
- Over 10 years of experience in business controlling and leadership
- Master’s degree in economics, accounting or equivalent
- Results-driven and curiosity to find new solutions
- Enthusiasm, capability and experience in process improvement
- Highly organized way of working with good prioritizing skills
- Excellent communications skills, ability to question and challenge
- The ability to live and act in a rapidly changing retail business
- Fluent written and spoken English.
Why should you join us?
We offer you a flexible and comfortable work community and the full support of skilled colleagues. You also get good employment benefits, such as significant purchasing advantage.
Motivated and engaged retail experts are the backbone of our business. We treat our employees fairly and equally according to the principle of equal opportunities.
Commitment to responsible operations is embedded in Stockmann’s values and daily ways of working. In our CSR work this means commitment to sustainable development and offering our customers inspiring and responsible shopping experiences.
We put our Customer in the center, we act with Courage, and we do this Together.
Would you like to know more?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact CFO Pekka Vähähyyppä, tel. +358 50 3890012, available on June 29th and June 30th.
Are you what we are looking for?
Please send your application, including your CV and salary request, at the latest on 12th July 2020. We start reviewing potential candidates during the application time, so send your application as soon as possible!