Head of Group Business Control
Lindström Group Oy
Are you looking for the next steps to shine professionally with circular economy present in your everyday work? Get ready to work in a global and innovative textile service business, with a turnover of 400 million. With a 170-year-long history (not retiring anytime soon!) of caring for our people and customers, we are ready to expand our Lindström family. Currently we, a Finnish family-owned company, have over 4300 inspiring people in 24 countries around Europe and Asia.
As we strongly continue our journey of sustainable growth, we are now looking for a new
HEAD OF GROUP BUSINESS CONTROL
In this business-critical role, you will be accountable for developing all management accounting and business control related activities and IT tools on a group level. You will lead the monthly management reporting and rolling forecasting process as well as prepare group-level presentations and analysis for top management and board. You will lead a team of professionals responsible for financial business partner support for all group functions, including Supply Chain, Operations, Business Concept Development and HR. Together with your team you will make benchmarking and cost analyses as well as own the global pricing tool and process development. Your role will also be visible in various development projects. You will report directly to Group CFO.
Your location will be in our head office at Kalasatama, Helsinki, but some travelling will be required.
We are looking for a finance professional with a proactive and forward-thinking business mindset as well as:
• Results-oriented approach, high integrity and drive for positive change
• Experience in financial management systems and BI tools (Tableau)
• Several years of relevant working experience in a managerial role, preferably in a global company
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Excellent networking, communication and influencing skills
• Strong project and change management skills
• Analytical skills and ability to see the big picture
• Master’s degree from a relevant field, preferably in economics, accounting or equivalent
• Good listening skills and a curious mindset
• Courage to initiate new ideas and challenge the status quo
• Ability to collaborate with top management to organize, plan and achieve company financial goals
Interested? For more information, you can contact CFO Petri Vapola, tel. +358 40 803 1242, available on March 10th at 14-15 and March 11th at 10-11. Send your application via our on-line application system no later than March 15th, 2020.