Head of Global Procurement / Roal Oy, Rajamäki
ROAL Oy is a joint venture of Associated British Foods PLC (UK) and Altia Corporation and it is a leading company in the enzymes business worldwide. We are a reliable partner for customers in the food, feed and industrial enzymes businesses. Product excellence and innovation are among our key strengths and our customers value these highly. Our factory in Finland is located in Rajamäki, Nurmijärvi. We currently employ approximately 180 enzyme professionals in different fields. More information about us: www.roal.fi
We are now looking for a highly motivated
Head of Global Procurement
to manage and lead procurement operations in Roal and supervise the procurement team. You will be part of Roal's management team and report to the Managing Director.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Optimize direct spend in production.
- Optimize indirect and service spend, including global logistics.
- Optimize procurement process, including SAP processes.
- Contribute in manufacturing leadership team to improve overall operations.
- Participate into integrated business planning.
- Team up with relevant stakeholders (Finance, Logistics, Marketing, R&D) to create right practices on procurement based on their needs.
Your required qualifications and key skills:
- Solid experience of 5–7 years in procurement function including at least 3 years in managing procurement operations
- Excellent English and Finnish both oral and written
- Willingness to travel
- Good communication and networking skills
- Up to date on latest procurement best practices
- Industry background
We offer you a challenging and multifaceted employment opportunity with long-term perspective in a fast-growing leading company in the enzyme industry. Our international working environment will offer you the opportunity to further develop yourself personally and professionally in a team-oriented and open communication culture. Do we have your attention?
For more information, please contact MPS Consultants Mia Niskanen on Thursday 18 July at 9–12 am., tel. +358 20 746 9414 or Johanna Leskinen on Wednesday 31 July at 9–11 am., tel. +358 20 746 9406. Please fill in the application form in English and attach your CV with expected salary via the application button by 9 August 2019.