Head of Finance
We are now looking for an experienced Finance professional to the position of
HEAD OF FINANCE
with location in either Kantvik, Kirkkonummi or Säkylä.
You will be responsible for managing and leading the Finance, Controlling and Procurement operations and personnel in line with
- company vision and strategies
- Nordzucker guidelines & policies
- local legislation and guidelines
- agreed cost, quality and delivery time standards and objectives.
In this role, you will be in charge of
- bookkeeping of Sucros Oy, Suomen Sokeri Oy and Nordic Sugar Oy
- financial controlling of Sucros Oy, Suomen Sokeri Oy and Nordic Sugar Oy
- local procurement
Head of Finance is a member of the Sucros Group Leadership Team. In addition, the position holder will act as Secretary of the Sucros Board of Directors and as Sucros Group’s representative in relevant Nordzucker forums and working groups and/or in local or international external forums.
To succeed in this position, we expect you to have the following qualifications:
- relevant Master or Bachelor level degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or similar
- minimum 5 years’ experience of demanding Finance and Controlling related tasks, of which 2-3 years in a managerial role
- high level of integrity and resilience to change
- effective and fluent communication skills in Finnish and English
- hands-on and can-do attitude
- excellent leadership, management and team working skills
- determination to implement and finalize projects
- proficiency in SAP, experience of SAP HANA is considered an asset.
We offer you:
- an appealing Finance position in the heart of the Finnish sugar industry
- a professional team and colleagues to support you
- modern tools and equipment to manage your work with
- significant staff benefits (sports vouchers, lunch benefit, extended occupational health care, dental care, opportunities for recreation, rental cottages in the beautiful Inkoo archipelago)
Got interested? If you feel confident you are the one we are looking for, act now and apply!
Send your application and CV with salary expectation in English by August 5th, 2020 to HR Manager Annina Latikka, email email@example.com
For further inquiries, please contact Managing Director Tero Tanner on July 23rd at 13-14 and July 31st at 10-11 tel. 040-543 6873.
Welcome to the sweet world of sugar!