Head of Finance, Order to Cash
Lindström Group Oy
Are you looking for the next steps to shine professionally with circular economy present in your everyday work? Would you like to work for a successful, sustainably forward thinking and fast-growing international service company that has a long and solid history in b-to-b business? Get ready to work in a global and innovative textile service business, with a turnover of 400 million. With a 170-year-long history (not retiring anytime soon!) of caring for our people and customers, we are ready to expand our Lindström family. Currently we, a Finnish family-owned company, have over 4300 inspiring people in 24 countries around Europe and Asia.
As we strongly continue on our journey of sustainable growth, we are excited to announce an open group-level position of a
Head of Finance, Order to Cash
In this position you will have an important role within our Lindström Group Finance and Business Control related cross-functional teams and business stakeholders. Your main goal is to be in charge and develop group Sales Receivables, Debt collection and Invoicing processes and teams towards harmonized, digitalized models with a shining human touch. You will also be a line manager for two teams. You enjoy working in multicultural environment with different stakeholders and still having clear goals where Order to Cash is to be developed in alignment of strategy. You will report to Vice President, Group Finance. Your location will be in our head office at Kalasatama, Helsinki, but some travelling will be required.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Leading group sales receivables, debt collection and invoicing teams in globally centralized function in Helsinki.
- Developing and digitalizing towards future customer needs our global processes, including conceptualizing, harmonizing and measuring most important KPIs.
To be successful in this role, we’re seeking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- M.Sc. (Econ.) or other relevant degree
- At least five years of relevant working experience in managerial role, preferably in a global company
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to understand customer perspective and willingness to take an extra mile for it
- Excellent understanding and interest of IT systems and digitalization
- Excellent presentation and planning skills
- Change management skills
- Solid communication skills
- Analytical skills and ability to see the big picture
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English, other languages are a benefit
- Positive mind-set and proven leadership skills
- Prior working experience in a shared service center is an asset
Most importantly, we are looking for a right fit in the team. You welcome the opportunity to work with multinational teams located in different countries and you have the ability to adjust to constantly changing working environment. With the described background and traits, you will be an excellent asset to the team and have the chance to develop yourself further in a truly international team and organization.
Interested? For more information, you can contact Karita Laakso (Vice President, Group Finance) on 17.2. or 24.2. at 9-11, tel. +358 40 577 4911. Send your application via our on-line application form no later than February 26th .