Head of Ecommerce Store Operations
Are you someone who is ambitious and interested in fashion & lifestyle and ecommerce? We are looking for a Head of Ecommerce store operations a maternity leave substitute to join our digital business team in Marimekko´s headquarters in Helsinki.
As our Head of Ecommerce store operations your main areas of responsibilities are online sales, managing the ecommerce sales team and overseeing the development of the online store.
- You are responsible for Marimekko’s online sales and the overall performance of ecommerce store operations globally
- In this hands-on leadership role you will lead and develop our ecommerce sales team that focuses on delivering sales and analyzing the performance of our online stores in Finland, Scandinavia, Europe, USA and Australia. The team members are based in Finland, USA and Australia
- You have a central role in both the online store and omnichannel roadmap continuous development work, process improvements and projects. You contribute to the development of a short and long term online sales strategy to reach our objectives through the use of data
- You will closely work together with our onsite development, global marketing, performance marketing and marketing automation teams
We are looking for someone
- With 3-5 years of experience in running ecommerce operations, site development, marketing analytics or related areas in a consumer facing industry
- Who understands the underlying laws of ecommerce and is comfortable with the KPIs and factors that drive ecommerce sales and is able to make analysis that drive action based on data
- With experience in leading, coaching and mentoring a team
- Who is skilled in managing priorities and conflicts and is able to think quickly and have a proactive attitude, which also means staying on top of things in a fast-paced & changing environment.
- Who is able to adapt to change easily, work independently and is both results-driven and detail-oriented with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Who is a natural communicator and fluent in English and Finnish
- Who understands the different communication needs and requirements and can cater to them when communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders
In addition, we appreciate experience in
- Working with Magento platform
- Sales budgeting
- Leading an international team
What we have to offer:
- You will join our digital team that is hungry for sales, but loves to have fun in the process
- You will work with an international ecommerce shop impacting customers in three continents
- You will work closely together with retail, marketing, IT and logistics teams to ensure seamless omnichannel customer experience in Marimekko onlinestore building an international lifestyle brand with Finnish heritage and values
At Marimekko we encourage people to be themselves. We believe in fairness and doing things together, using common sense and finding joy in our work. If you connect with these values and have the right background, then we can offer you a unique opportunity to work in an exciting international environment.
Please send your application in English, including CV and cover letter and salary expectation on our website on https://company.marimekko.com/en/careers/ by 19 April 2018. Applications will be reviewed in the order of arrival and the position will start preferably in the beginning of June.
For more information about the position, please contact Linda Pausio by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone tel. +358 44 779 0666. We look forward to hearing from you!