We are looking for a
Head of Digital Market Growth
to join the Digital Business team in our HQ office in Herttoniemi, Helsinki.
Are you ambitious and interested in fashion & lifestyle and ecommerce? We are looking for a Head of Digital Market Growth to join our digital business team in Helsinki.
In this position your main areas of responsibilities are to Lead and develop our Marketing automation and customer service teams and contribute in varying positions to different omnichannel development projects.
This is a full-time permanent position in which you report to our Chief Digital Officer.
- In this hands-on leadership role you will lead and develop our highly specialized marketing automation team that focuses on delivering sales and analyzing data to drive sales in Finland, Scandinavia, Europe, USA, and Australia.
- Our outsourced customer service is lead centrally by a customer service manager whom reports to you. Your task is to lead this operation by setting up clear development objectives and a roadmap to further improve our customer service
- You have a central role in both the online store and omnichannel roadmap continuous development work and projects.
- You will join our digital team that is hungry for sales, but loves to have fun in the process
- You will work together with our international ecommerce sales teams operating in three continents
- In addition to the digital business team, you will work closely together with retail, marketing and IT teams to ensure seamless omnichannel customer experience at Marimekko building an international lifestyle brand with Finnish heritage and values
We are looking for someone who
- has at least 5 years of experience in an ecommerce, site development, marketing analytics, consulting or related leadership position in a consumer facing industry
- understands the underlying laws of ecommerce and is comfortable with the KPIs and factors that drive ecommerce sales and can make analysis that drive action based on data
- can lead a team of highly specialized experts, but the position does not require you to be a CRM or a customer service expert
- questions the status quo and have an interest in technology. You are enthusiastic about developing a company and implementing new creative ideas to increase turnover and improve profitability
- has experience in leading and coaching a team as well as managing 3rd party agency relationships
- is skilled in managing priorities and conflicts and can think quick and have a proactive attitude, which also means that you keep on top of things in a fast-paced & changing environment.
- is a natural communicator and is fluent in English and Finnish. You understand the different communication needs and requirements and can cater to them. You communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
In addition, we appreciate experience in
- Customer base marketing and CRM
- Customer service leadership and development
- Ecommerce leadership
- Leading an international team
- Budgeting, profit and loss estimations, forecasting
Marimekko's culture and working environment are founded on equality, inclusion and cherishing diversity. Recruitment is always based on business need, and the candidates are evaluated on relevant knowledge, skills and experience as well as motivation.
At Marimekko we encourage people to be themselves. We believe in fairness and doing things together, using common sense and finding joy in our work. If you connect with these values and have the right background, then we can offer you a unique opportunity to work in an exciting international environment.
If all this sparks your interest, please send your application in English, including CV and cover letter and salary expectation on our website on https://company.marimekko.com/en/careers/open-jobs/ by latest April 30th 2021. Applications will be reviewed in the order of arrival and the position will start as soon as we find a suitable candidate. For more information about the position, please contact Kari Härkönen (Chief Digital Officer) by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone tel. +358 50 341 0911. We look forward to hearing from you!