HEAD OF CONTROLLER TEAM
Trevian Asset Management Oy
Trevian is now strengthening its capabilities by hiring new talent
You will participate in analyzing portfolio performance as well as supporting our management and clients with financial and analytical information.
- Responsible for the controller team’s monthly and quarterly report preparation and communication to investors
- Continuous analysis on business performance to support Portfolio and Asset Managers with relevant information
- Manage portfolios financial issues including communication with relevant interest groups
- Prepare detailed calculations on property deals
- Actively participate in developing reporting and budgeting tools and processes
- Join and contribute to high-level client meetings where stakeholders are from both Finland and foreign capital based international companies
- Eventually step up to lead the Controlling team with vision and leadership
- M.Sc. (Accounting / Finance) or equivalent appropriate university level Education
- 5+ years work experience in corporate financial activities preferably in the real estate or related industry
- Experience in leading a team in a corporate environment successfully with a leadership vision
- Flexibility and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and team player skills
- Initiative, systematic and analytical approach to your work
- Fluency in Finnish and experience in using it professionally for years
- High level spoken and written English, as well as experience in using it with CxO-level international clients
What do we offer you?
We offer you a challenging and interesting opportunity in real estate investment industry with possibilities to develop yourself further in an ambitious, fast growing company.
Please send your application in Finnish or in English, including your CV with salary request no later than the 15th of February 2018 at www.mercuriurval.fi (ref nr FI-12168).
For further information please contact Mercuri Urval’s Consultant Pekka Tarkka, tel. +358 40 193 8667 (best available on February 9th between 13:00 – 15:00.)