Head of Compliance & Ethics
HKScan Finland Oy
HKScan is looking for a Head of Compliance & Ethics
A Taste of Who We Are:
We serve the world’s most demanding fork. That means creating tastier lives for our customers, both today and tomorrow, while ensuring sustainability, quality and social responsibility in alignment with our Nordic heritage.
As a member of our family of over 7000 employees from diverse backgrounds, you are supported by inspiration, leadership and care to help bring this vision to life. We believe providing professional opportunities and development, encouraging innovation and enabling collaboration throughout the organization contributes to a rewarding and evolving working environment.
We lead the way in ensuring positive social and environmental impact. Our value chain extending from farm to fork, offers an extensive variety of professional opportunities, from ethical animal sourcing to innovative consumer marketing. With focus on the advancement, safety and health of our people, we empower you to fulfill the growing needs of the world’s most demanding fork.
You will be developing and implementing an effective legal compliance program. You will audit proactively processes, practices, documents and educating and training employees. This role is Group wide and, in this position, you will be part of Legal Team and reporting to EVP Administration.
Your main responsibilities:
- Develop and implement an effective legal compliance program
- Evaluate business activities (e.g. investments) to assess compliance risk
- Draft and revise company policies
- Proactively audit processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses
- Collaborate with external and internal auditors and HR when needed
- Educate and train employees on regulations and industry practices
- Set plans to manage a crisis or compliance violation
You will report to EVP Administration
What we expect from you:
- BSc/BA in law, finance, business administration or a related field
- Proven experience as a Compliance Officer or Compliance Manager
- Experience in risk management
- Knowledge of legal requirements and controls (e.g. Anti-Money Laundering, or AML)
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Professional certification (e.g. Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP)) is a plus
What you can expect from us:
We are an employee-focused organisation and that means we believe we perform our best when we collaborate with one another. Our Leaders know that they are not sole vessels of wisdom; we learn and grow from one another together. When working at HKScan expect to be challenged and be prepared to challenge us.
Please note, that we expect from the selected person an approved health check, which may include a drug test.
We will start processing applications during application period
Contact Person for this role: Markku Suvanto tel. +358505771914
Contact period: 23.5 between 13- 15.00 and 24.5 between 13- 15.00
Visit our website: www.hkscan.com
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact:
Tarja Laine, HR Manager +358 40 867 4440 or email@example.com
Please submit your application and CV with your salary request by 31.5.2019.