Head of Category, Facility & Infrastructural ServicesMetsä Group
We are looking for a
HEAD OF CATEGORY, FACILITY& INFRASTRUCTURAL SERVICES
to join our Materials and Services category management team.
What's your role in the future Metsä?
You will be responsible for leading our facility and infrastructural services sourcing category and you will participate to Metsä Group wide category sourcing development. You will work as a team member of Materials and Services sourcing category team and report to VP, Materials & Services Sourcing.
- Metsä Group wide sourcing in facility and infrastructural services category (RFX, contract negotiations, contract lifecycle management)
- Long range and tactical planning together with stakeholders
- Category and supplier analysis
- Supplier quality and performance management
- Leading category work and category related communication
- Develop and facilitate Metsä Group sourcing practices in your own category area
- Category performance management and reporting
- Close co-operation with the mills and other stakeholders
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a socially talented and develop minded person who has several years’ experience in strategic sourcing with excellent negotiation and sourcing management skills. Experience for the property and building maintenance sourcing is considered as an advantage.
You are determined with a desire to develop your own category area thoroughly and comprehensively. In order to be successful in this position you need to be systematic, KPI driven and have the ability to see the big picture. You should be in your comfort zone when guiding colleagues from our several north and central European plants. The role does not have direct supervisor responsibility but good leadership and interaction skills are needed. You have a suitable education, preferably a technical or commercial university degree but other degrees with extensive relevant work experience are also possible.
This task requires fluency in both verbal and written English and Finnish. Swedish language skills are an advantage.
What do we offer?
Metsä Group has a responsible corporate culture that creates a safe working environment for everyone. We invest in good leadership and personal career support. We take care of the well-being of our personnel and reward good performance. For us, it is important that everyone develops their skills and we enable job rotation across the organization.
We offer you a key position with interesting and challenging tasks where you are able to develop yourself but also make an impact to our processes and operations. You will have the support of a skilled international team of sourcing professionals to help you to get on board.
Anonymous recruitment - how it works
This recruitment is carried out anonymously. Therefore, the following information will be hidden from the recruiters until the interview stage: name, date of birth, contact details, gender, mother tongue, dates of education and name of the educational institution. Attachments (CVs) are also hidden. HR recruiters have access to the applicants' contact details at the stage when they start inviting applicants for interviews.
Our recruiting system will guide you through the application process. You will be asked for personal data, but all the above mentioned information is hidden from the recruiters until the interview stage.
The application form includes questions to help you to present your skills and experience anonymously. Please reply to all questions to make your competences and skills visible. You can attach a CV to your application, but it is hidden at the initial stage of the recruitment process. If you are invited for an interview, recruiters will have access to your CV to support the interview.
Read more about our anonymous recruitment at https://www.metsagroup.com/careers/work-with-us/anonymous-recruitment/
Would you like to hear more?
For additional information please contact Torsti Honkanen, Head of Category – Commercial OEM Components on 16th of January between 13:00 – 14:00 EET or 23rd of January between 13:00 – 14:00 EET, tel +358 (50) 5691910.
Apply for the job!
If you feel this could be the right opportunity for you, please submit your application using the link "Apply". Please note that attachments are not visible in anonymous recruitment, so it is important to complete your career profile in Workday. Please submit your application as soon as possible, as we will start processing the applications already during the application period. Include your CV and salary request.
The search is open until 27th of January 2023. Good luck!
- Metsä Groupin kesätyö mahdollistaa etenemisen uralla
- Osa pätevää porukkaa – Metsä Groupin kesätyöntekijöistä huokuu ammattiylpeys
- Kesätyöntekijät pääsevät tutustumaan työhön suomalaisen metsäteollisuuden eturivissä Metsä Groupissa
- Oikealla alalla – Unelmien kesätyöpaikka löytyi Metsästä
- Muutto kesätöiden perässä kannatti – “Metsä Groupilla työyhteisöön on helppo päästä mukaan”
- Metsä Groupin tuotannon tehtävissä viihdytään: "Parasta täällä on työkaverit, jotka on aina valmiita auttamaan"
- Metsä tarjoaa monipuolisia hommia kestävän tulevaisuuden puolesta
- Metsä Groupin kesätyöt Simpeleellä yllättivät positiivisesti
Metsä Group muualla verkossaTyönantajan verkkosivulle