Head of Business Unit Kotimaan Energia, Fortum Consumer Solutions
We are now looking for a driven, commercially oriented and entrepreneurial leader with a customer centric focus. In this exciting role you will be heading one of our business units, Kotimaan Energia. In Kotimaan Energia, we have a strong focus on developing new customer centric digital offerings, as well as improving our existing business.
• Lead the Kotimaan Energia Business Unit with profit & loss responsibility
• Execute Fortum Consumer Strategy, create concrete business plan
for the business unit for strategy execution
• Ensure that the customer voice is directing our product and service
development and offering
• Ensure that the business is guided towards our strategic goals and that we continuously improve the operational and financial performance by increasing customer centricity and operational excellence via digitalization
• Empower and engage employees across business units and functions to deliver customer satisfaction
• Collaborate across business units, functions and countries, sharing and seeking for best practices
You will lead a great team of consumer business professionals and you will also have the support of great colleagues across the Nordics helping you to develop and succeed. You will be a member of the Energizing Leadership Team, and will report to the Vice President Energizing, Fortum Consumer Solutions. The position is located at our new headquarter in Espoo.
We offer you
• A challenging position within Fortum with great development opportunities
• Significant high-profile exposure to senior executives, opportunities for personal learning and professional development
• To be part of a transformation towards our vision “For a cleaner world” within Fortum, one of the largest energy companies in Europe
• We are a company for the Doers – those who want to make a difference. Come lead the change with us!
• Proven business performance from leading consumer services business with profit & loss responsibility (for instance, but not limited, to consumer services, telecommunications, financial services, online services)
• Master’s degree in e.g. Economics, Management, Marketing, Sales or equivalent
• Strong customer-orientation with commercial mindset
• Analytical skills and capability to turn plans into concrete actions
• Excellent leadership and collaboration skills
• Experience from digital customer solutions is regarded as an advantage
• Working proficiency in at least Finnish and English
• Sharing and living according to our company values
• Good sense of humor
We plan to fulfill the position as soon as the right candidate is found. Send your application and CV in English via our online recruitment system by 9th of Jan 2020 at the latest.
For further information please contact Tommy Hjert, VP, Energizing, Consumer Solutions, via +46703446116 or Fredrik Landahl, Head of Business Unit Gøta Energi, via +46768559147.