Head of Business Unit Consumer Mobility Services
We are now looking for a driven, commercially oriented and entrepreneurial leader with a customer centric focus. In this exciting role you will be heading one of our business units, Consumer mobility services. In Consumer mobility services, we have a strong focus on increasing the number of customers that use our services, and on and developing new customer centric digital offerings.
• Lead the Consumer mobility services unit with profit & loss responsibility. This includes our Nordic and European charging services for consumers; Public charging, Home & destination charging services and customer offering.
• Execute Fortum Consumer Strategy, create business plan for the business unit for strategy execution
• Ensure that the customer voice is directing our product and service development and offering
• Ensure that the business is guided towards our strategic goals and that we continuously improve the operational and financial performance by increasing customer centricity and operational excellence via digitalization
• Empower and engage employees across business units and functions to deliver customer satisfaction
• Collaborate across business units, functions and countries, sharing and seeking for best practices
You will lead a team of consumer business professionals and you will also have the support of great colleagues across Europe helping you to develop and succeed. You will be a member of the Living & Mobility Leadership Team, and will report to the Vice President Living & Mobility, Fortum Consumer Solutions. You are free to locate to any of our main campuses in Oslo, Helsinki, Stockholm or Berlin.
We offer you
• A challenging position within Fortum with great development opportunities
• Significant high-profile exposure to senior executives, opportunities for personal learning and professional development
• To be part of a transformation towards our vision “For a cleaner world” within Fortum, one of the largest energy companies in Europe.
• We are a company for the Doers – those who want to make a difference. Come lead the change with us!
This is the start of your meaningful career journey at Fortum. We actively encourage job rotation and development activities across the company with open leadership as our guiding principle.
• Master’s degree in e.g. Economics, Management, Marketing, Sales or equivalent
• Proven business performance from leading digital consumer services business (for instance, but not limited, to consumer services, telecommunications, financial services, online services)
• Strong customer-orientation with commercial mindset
• Analytical skills and capability to turn plans into concrete actions
• Excellent leadership and collaboration skills
• Working proficiency in at least English
• Sharing and living according to our company values
• Good sense of humor
We plan to fulfill the position as soon as the right candidate is found. Send your application and CV in English via our online recruitment system by 31.5.2020 at the latest.
For further information please contact Jostein Lindbo, VP, Living & Mobility, Consumer Solutions, via +47 92423600.