Are you interested in the biotech business in the forefront company of cancer drug development? Our customer company TILT Biotherapeutics is looking for a Jr. Operations Manager to join their team in Helsinki. If you have some earlier experience in project management and contract review and you are multicultural and customer oriented team player, you are the right person for this job. Educational background and knowledge of drug development, will help you succeed in this job, apply today!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Jr. Operations Manager, you will look after key business development activities which include subcontractor and collaborator project management, contract review, and negotiations. In addition, your contribution is needed in a range of corporate governance activities such as data sharing, GDPR, reporting to funding agencies, and communications to investors. You will report to the Chief Business Officer.
You are offered
* Support from a professional team and an interesting work environment in a multinational team of experts.
* Good development opportunity in the growing company.
* Flexible working hours.
* Organizing and coordinating people and project
* Supporting Project Managers in budgeting, timelines, and contract review
* B2B customer relationship management
* Technology licensee collaboration
* Investor reporting
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant education (financial management, economics, engineering etc. )
* Experience with business-to-business or technology licensee collaborations
* Experience in project management and contract review
* Excellent skills in organizing and coordinating projects and people in a multicultural environment
* Flexibility and readiness to act quickly and work in different time-zones (USA, Asia, Europe)
* Fluent writing and communications skills in English
We consider advantages from:
* Experience/ knowledge drug development
* Experience in finance and fund-raising
As a person you are:
* Self-oriented and competent to support others towards set goals
* Good multicultural inter-personal skills
* Fast learner
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Permanent
* Location: Helsinki/ Hybrid
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from TILT Biotherapeutics that all questions regarding the position be handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase
TILT Biotherapeutics is a privately held clinical-stage biotechnology company working in the field of cancer immunotherapy. The companys technology involves the utilization of oncolytic viruses for the enhancement of cancer T-cell therapy and immune checkpoint inhibitors. TILTs lead clinical product is in Phase 1 trials worldwide, and additionally, it has several early-stage product candidates in the pre-clinical phase. TILTs head office and laboratories are located in the University of Helsinki Meilahti campus area and it has collaborators and subcontractors around the world.