Head of Business Analysis (AMS)
Build your career at Nets heading a team of experienced and passionate payment specialists
Together, we can power the future as a European payments champion
Working for Nets, you’ll become part of an exciting growth journey. We’ve set out to make it easier and more intuitive to handle payments because we see it as the foundation for growth and progress both in commerce and society.
As Head of Business Analysis, you will be responsible for leading and developing a Pan-European team of Business Analysts. The business analyst team works in close cooperation with Tech, using scrum and agile methods, and the ideal candidate has both industry knowledge and technological insight.
We’d love it if you have a passion for payments, combined with a solid understanding of the market shifters, customer needs and technology trends influencing our business.
In the role, you have a pole position to leave your mark on the way we do payments as a society and deliver new and innovative solutions – affecting and easing the lives of millions of consumers.
This role is based in our office in Helsinki – and as your team are based around Europe, travel must be expected in this role.
In this role, you’ll power an easier tomorrow for all of us
You’re expected to develop your talent and aim higher as you work to change payments. You’ll build on our proven track record of developing and delivering innovative and reliable solutions and our strengths as a Nordic leader with 50 years of experience within payment solutions.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Lead and develop a high-performing team of Business Analysts to provide business and industry expertise
- Deliver to customer and market needs through effective offering and approach
- Bring in your industry knowledge and insights to further steer the product vision
- Support and drive the development initiatives and project deliveries
- Work closely with our internal stakeholders
- Ensure the market fitness of our underlying product capabilities through constant assessment and further development when needed
- Actively engage with our customers on their business and product insights
- Secure customer-centricity is the guiding principle
You contribute with skills, ambitions and that little personal twist that makes us succeed
It’s the full package that you bring to work every day that gets the job done. Your professional acumen and experience form most of your qualifications, but it’s your personality that makes the difference to succeed in this role. Especially the little twists we all have that makes our personalities instead of just a person.
- Your professional qualifications include:
- You hold a relevant higher education at master degree level
- You have a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience, with excellent results from product leadership – preferably in the payment industry
- You have experience with agile ways of working, product development and implementation
- You have solid understanding of the payment industry business dynamics and technological foundation
- Proven results in effectively delivering in high paced environments
Besides that little twist in your personality that makes you, we are looking for a colleague who:
- You have firm and analytical mindset coupled with strong overall business understanding
- You are a team player with the ability to achieve results both on your own and through others
- You can pivot easily from detailed topics to strategic and back
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills, at all levels of the organisation
Your career is driven by curiosity and customer insights
At Nets, we are working towards realising a one-company approach to development, innovation and doing business, where you’ll be encouraged to think across borders and business areas to find new ways of merging our products, new technologies and market trends into innovative new solutions.
We want to attract, develop and engage the best talent, which means that at Nets, you’ll be working with colleagues across the Europe. Whether it is innovation or operation that makes you tick, our company structure allows you to build your career and grow in a business that encompasses all aspects of the digital payment value chain. We work in a thriving environment characterized by team play and informality and with plenty of social activities within sports, culture and social network.
Apply with your CV, and if you want, you can attach a short video clip in the SmartProfile. If you’re curious to learn more about the job, you’re welcome to contact Head of AMS Tuomas Nenonen - Tuomas.Nenonen@nets.eu
You can meet more of our personalities by visiting our careers page:https://www.nets.eu/careers/employees/Pages/default.aspx
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac, www.semac.no.