ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in around 100 countries and employs about 135,000 people. To the shipping industry, ABB offers an extensive portfolio of integrated marine systems and solutions that improve the flexibility, reliability and energy efficiency of vessels. By coupling power, automation and advisory, proven fuel-efficient technologies and services that ensure maximum vessel uptime, ABB is in a unique position to improve the profitability of customers' business throughout the entire lifecycle of a fleet.
We are looking for an HBL Assistant at ABB Oy, Marine and Ports Business Line in Vuosaari, Helsinki. You will be an important link in the daily success of our operations, acting as a SAP Time Management Key User, reviewing invoices and taking on the responsibility for various daily support duties.
• Adopting the role of key user for SAP Time Management within the Marine & Ports business, providing user support, tracking errors and creating reports
• Providing training to supervisors and employees on the rules and guidelines for using SAP Time Management
• Supporting Marine & Ports Management Team
• Responsibility for delivering internal communication (organising events; INFO TV; personnel communication)
• Checking invoices and travel expense statements, and acting as a contact person in various processes
• Ensuring the availability of office supplies and maintaining appropriate order in our negotiation facilities
• Other operative routines involving meeting arrangements and furniture updates, among many other things
• Maintaining cooperation with defined counterparties and service providers and with other assistants.
• Interesting responsibilities in an international working environment
• The opportunity for personal development.
• A relevant education and experience
• A solid experience in SAP Time Management Key User tasks and experience in providing training for supervisors
• Proven ability to work independently and pro-actively with customer-oriented attitude
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills
• Good written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI68496927 by June 17, 2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Global BL & HBL HR Manager Aino Okkeri, tel. +358 50 33 22 960.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader with a comprehensive offering for digital industries. With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB is today a leader in digital industries with four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by its common ABB Ability™ digital platform. ABB’s market leading Power Grids business will be divested to Hitachi in 2020. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com